How Bout Them Rangers?!

All this proves to me is that the Astros attention is more on baseball and what the Rangers did not do than what is going on in Houston

Sorry.....I'm struggling not to go off here. Your statement is insulting the hell out of me

. Whoever wrote that piece is an idiot.....blogs are filled with people spilling hate. It's not limited to Houston. But to say the "Astros" or the majority of their fans are more worried about the Rangers is pure stupidity. I have 5 different close relative households living in the Houston area. 4 of them are completely flooded out. I would gladly forfeit the rest of our season if just one of them could get their house back. You Sir do not need to respond to some anonymous hate with lumping all Houstonians together. This is much bigger than baseball.

• Like 1

Sorry.....I'm struggling not to go off here. Your statement is insulting the hell out of me

. Whoever wrote that piece is an idiot.....blogs are filled with people spilling hate. It's not limited to Houston. But to say the "Astros" or the majority of their fans are more worried about the Rangers is pure stupidity. I have 5 different close relative households living in the Houston area. 4 of them are completely flooded out. I would gladly forfeit the rest of our season if just one of them could get their house back. You Sir do not need to respond to some anonymous hate with lumping all Houstonians together. This is much bigger than baseball.

You need to learn how to read. This is the second post you have misread today. Maybe it's your emotions I don't know but go back and read my post again and see where I was lumping all Houstonians. Obviously you are wearing your feelings on your sleeve. Also maybe you need to jump on the person that posted this topic and not on me if it is bothering you that much I have a right like anyone else to reply to anything on here

All this proves to me is that the Astros attention is more on baseball and what the Rangers did not do than what is going on in Houston

I read quite well. That is your statement. The Astros either means the organization or the fans. What else could it mean?

​And the earlier statement you said I misread was in response to your post about Hinch being pouty & childish. I asked you to point to the line in his statement that you took that way. Naturally you didn't. You fell back on "what he didn't say" Am I correct in that or not ??

And yes I am wearing my emotions on my sleeve over this. And I apologize if I have overreacted

I read quite well. That is your statement. The Astros either means the organization or the fans. What else could it mean?

​And the earlier statement you said I misread was in response to your post about Hinch being pouty & childish. I asked you to point to the line in his statement that you took that way. Naturally you didn't. You fell back on "what he didn't say" Am I correct in that or not ??

And yes I am wearing my emotions on my sleeve over this. And I apologize if I have overreacted

No you are wrong. Hinch was never in my thoughts or conversation. I was talking about Ryan. And no saying Astros does not necessarily mean the fans

No you are wrong. Hinch was never in my thoughts or conversation. I was talking about Ryan. And no saying Astros does not necessarily mean the fans

You are right. I meant Ryan....not Hinch

I will plead 100% guilty of saying that wrong. But I was defending the statement, not necessarily who said it

​But let's drop this. I should not have taken so much offense. You have always been a very respectful poster. It has been a trying time

I came on here replying to a post by someone who called the Rangers organization classless and that he would never have anything good to say about them again. I took that as the Texas Rangers not as the fans included. I think it's unfair to classify the organization classless but when you are an Astro fan I get it I can also understand being somewhat upset at John Daniels but I think to many people jump to conclusions without knowing all of the facts. They can keep hating the Rangers I don't care but I will keep defending them also. I'm also not so sure John Daniels was the sole decision-maker either but I know it doesn't matter now. I just don't think Ryan handled it professionally either

• Like 1

I also think it's unfair to classify the Rangers organization as classless without knowing the whole story because we know for a fact Ryan did not tell it all but Astro fans heard what they wanted and took it and ran with it. And I'm sure most will hate all of the players because of this even though they had nothing to do with it I am making no comments about these three games of course I want Texas to win but I won't lose sleep if they don't. I am an Astro fan second behind the Rangers and I will pull for them in the playoffs. As far as Ryan I just wish he would have told the whole story but I'm not going to classify that their whole organization as classless for that

• Like 1