Tiger Woods arrested

Sportsfanatic1

He needs to get re-married and start cheating on the wife so he can be great at golf again. :)

He's WAY past his prime. He doesn't have it mentally or physically any more to compete with all the young guns on the tour today ... If he would have kept his nose clean and taken better care of himself, he would have probably broken Jack's majors total ... I doubt if he has it in him to win many more at this stage of his career .... it's a shame ....

• Like 1

He's WAY past his prime. He doesn't have it mentally or physically any more to compete with all the young guns on the tour today ... If he would have kept his nose clean and taken better care of himself, he would have probably broken Jack's majors total ... I doubt if he has it in him to win many more at this stage of his career .... it's a shame ....

That's just it, Nicholson took better care of himself which allowed him to rack up more majors. And I don't remember Jack ever being on the negative side of the news. Better and smarter player imo.

That's just it, Nicholson took better care of himself which allowed him to rack up more majors. And I don't remember Jack ever being on the negative side of the news. Better and smarter player imo.

They played in different eras so it's really hard to compare them. In their prime, I'd probably say Tiger was the better golfer. Total career, I'd probably go with Jack ....

I said a couple of years ago that he would never break Jack's record. He's done now, and might as well join the Seniors tour.

He has a ways to go before he's eligible for the senior's tour .... I have my doubts that he will ever play on that tour because of his physical condition ... by the time he's eligible, no telling what kind of shape he will be in ... especially considering the DUIs, etc. ...

....this time? That's funny :lol:!

Just glad he didnt take out an innocent fire hydrant or a tree this time cause #FireHydrantsLivesMatter and #TreeLivesMatter ... Im still trying to figure out where he was headed at 3am on this so-called medication, I'd be knocked out in bed. Me thinks it was the liquid form of medication :)

• Like 3

Just glad he didnt take out an innocent fire hydrant or a tree this time cause #FireHydrantsLivesMatter and #TreeLivesMatter ... Im still trying to figure out where he was headed at 3am on this so-called medication, I'd be knocked out in bed. Me thinks it was the liquid form of medication :)

Good one.

DrunkLivesMatter...😏

^^^Seriously? Do you think we're a bunch of morons? When you refuse to take breathalyzer, what does that say huh? That you're hiding something and you don't want the law and the public to know about it.

Reports coming that Tiger blew a 0.00 (http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19496396/tiger-woods-found-asleep-car-arrest-dui-charge)

As for his career, it is amazing that the way he changed the game will be what ends his career early. When Tiger started, fitness wasn't a huge deal. Many of those guys would leave the course and head straight to the clubhouse for drinks. Tiger took care of his body and continued to work on it, leaving him in better shape than anyone on tour.

Now that his body is breaking down because of things like his violent swing and a few extreme trainings he took up (SEAL training for example), guys that are following his mold, with the training and care of their body, are passing him up and leaving him in the dust.

They were saying it might have been Ambien, but I read the article. Those prescription drugs can work a number on you. I still think he'll be convicted since most prescriptions of that sort have a warning not to drive or operate heavy machinery. In the article I read it stated that one of the pain killers hasn't been approved in the States. His back surgery was performed in Dallas at the Texas Back Institute. http://www.latimes.com/sports/more/la-sp-tiger-woods-back-surgery-20170420-story.html . How he found a way to get that drug is beyond me. Someone with his kind of money should be able to afford a chauffeur or at least call a cab.