Tiger Woods arrested

Sportsfanatic1

They were saying it might have been Ambien, but I read the article. Those prescription drugs can work a number on you. I still think he'll be convicted since most prescriptions of that sort have a warning not to drive or operate heavy machinery. In the article I read it stated that one of the pain killers hasn't been approved in the States. His back surgery was performed in Dallas at the Texas Back Institute. http://www.latimes.com/sports/more/la-sp-tiger-woods-back-surgery-20170420-story.html . How he found a way to get that drug is beyond me. Someone with his kind of money should be able to afford a chauffeur or at least call a cab.

I seen some rough numbers yesterday. He made 45.5 mil last year. From his restaurant to his house he could afford roughly 3,245,000 Uber rides home. Shocking that he would be behind the wheel.

I hope they're checking to see if he damaged some folks property. They don't have Uber or Lyft in Florida? As crazy as ppl are in that state I would think they would get good business on a late night.

I hope they're checking to see if he damaged some folks property. They don't have Uber or Lyft in Florida? As crazy as ppl are in that state I would think they would get good business on a late night.

WOW! Didn't realize that.

By the way Phil Knight must love the man, Nike will not drop his endorsment. That's I think 15.5 mil a year.

By the way Phil Knight must love the man, Nike will not drop his endorsment. That's I think 15.5 mil a year.

He probably called Jack first lol. Maybe Tiger needs another 9-iron swung on him to get back on track, then again that might cause another back surgery, nevermind.

• Like 1

I seen some rough numbers yesterday. He made 45.5 mil last year. From his restaurant to his house he could afford roughly 3,245,000 Uber rides home. Shocking that he would be behind the wheel.

He must have some serious endorsements, because the best I could find is his last win was 2013. He didn't make any money from golf last year, and in 2015 he only made $448,598 and in 2014 $108,275. Even with his divorce he's worth $740 million. Even John Daly has won a tournament more recently. http://coed.com/2017/05/30/tiger-woods-net-worth-how-much-is-tiger-woods-worth-golf-nike-contract-salary/

Tiger's first major career mistake was leaving Hank Haney, followed by all the different swing changes he made. It didn't catch up with him until later and I do believe it could very well be part of the physical injuries he has suffered over the years .... He should have never left Hank ....

Austin of all places didn't have Uber or Lyft. Nike got out of the golf club business so what is he exactly endorsing?