Who is Better? LeBron or MJ?

ETXfan16

Bill Russell had seven Hall of fame players playing with him! It wasn't all Bill Russell that's why he is #10 on my list! And actually In head to head matchups, Wilt dominated Bill in both rebounds and ppg

Wilt is 2-4 in the finals. He can't be good.

Bill Russell had seven Hall of fame players playing with him! It wasn't all Bill Russell that's why he is #10 on my list! And actually In head to head matchups, Wilt dominated Bill in both rebounds and ppg

Career playoff numbers

Wilt: 160 games, 22.5 points, 24.5 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 47% FT, 52% FG

Russ: 165 games, 16.2 points, 24.9 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 60% FT, 43% FG

And he had no supporting cast helping him like Bill Russell did. On the other hand, Lebron has had superstars playing with him and still couldn't beat the mavericks!!! Hahahaha

2-4

2-4

2-4

2-4

2-4

See how stupid and annoying that is.

At least Kobe didn't hand the ball off to a less talented player when the game was on the line and let them take the shot instead of him taking it. LeBrick knows he isn't clutch so he lets other players shoot the big shots. Kobe was much more clutch than LeBrick and made his team better all around than LeBrick!

Michael Jordan did though, and he is the best right?

And I remember a Robert Horry and Derek Fisher buzzer beater that saved Kobe's butt before.

Then why is Wilt even on it?

I'm a diehard Celtic fan since the days of Havlicek and Russell but that being said Wilt would squash LeBron like a little bug!!!! LaBron would whine and whine to be taken out so he wouldn't get squashed again!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...