Week One: Lufkin at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Picking based on my experience seeing the game LIVE. I might make it up there to watch if I skip the Beaumont Bowl game since I haven't had a chance to attend the game in Longview (always wanted to see the stadium up close). Personally I've only been to 3 of these LHS vs LHS games: Lufkin is 3-0.

*side note: hopefully we can get Lufkin back on our schedule next re-alignment, would be a fun road trip coming from Port Arthur*

Yep, you definitely have to come to this one if Lufkin is 3-0 when you're there. This is huge! Lol. I don't care who we play though (although playing PA would be fun), I just hope we drop down and stay down in 5A. We don't need to be in 6A for several reasons.
  • Like 1

Yep, you definitely have to come to this one if Lufkin is 3-0 when you're there. This is huge! Lol. I don't care who we play though (although playing PA would be fun), I just hope we drop down and stay down in 5A. We don't need to be in 6A for several reasons.

01, 02 and 03. Game in 03 was freaking nuts, we had to sit in the grass on Longview side cause it was so packed, had to literally walk over a mile from where we parked to get into Abe. Lobos had some cat named Quincy at QB, of course Malcolm and some ole TE everyone probably knows :)

LP had LaneTrain, EJ, Greg and a host of other lil guys I knew.

Game of the week for the state that night, every news outlet was there it felt like. Literally seemed like a state title game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

60 days away!

Bro, I know you mean well and all but DAMN you're actually making this off-season a little bit longer, LMAO. I mean, it's​ that type of deal where you want to know how many days but NOT really.

If you're​ ever at work, the unwritten rule is to NEVER look at the clock towards the end of the workday. Well, this is about the equivalent of off-season counting.

• 2 weeks later...

50 days away. ;)

It won't get here fast enough.

Im ready for a scrimmage to at least see what 1s and 2s look like. Just a hint of what's ahead.

It's going to be a brutal season. But that's what we signed up for right. Cmon Aug 14

• 2 weeks later...