Week One: Lufkin at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

"Oh can we please more it to Saturday so I don't get wet."- said no player ever

I can understand the safety part of it... Flooding roads,ect..... But to move a game because the stars aren't out or sun isn't shining...... Smh

It looks to be a relatively nice night for football in Longview on Friday night.

There's no reason for Lufkin not to be able to make the trip up.

All the doubt being bandied about by a couple of LP fans yesterday was really interesting to read quite frankly.

It looks to be a relatively nice night for football in Longview on Friday night.

All the doubt being bandied about by a couple of LP fans yesterday was really interesting to read quite frankly.

You can predict the weather?

• Like 1

Well, Randy you guys have not had any of this Harvey rain. Yesterday the weather was forecast that we could get 10-15 inches here on Wednesday, when this all started Friday and Saturday, our grocery stores ran low of food and gas station were out of gas. We had Houston evacuees coming here. We have already had about 9 inches here since Saturday. So quite frankly it was an issue you were not dealing with in Tyler/Longview, but I am glad it was an interesting read for you. We are happy here to see the weather changing for the better because it has not stopped raining since the early AM of last Saturday. Don't worry, we will be there in Longview Friday come rain or shine.

sad what this series has come to...the only thing to smack talk about is the weather. I miss the good ol days

I think after the 2014 debacle of a smack, things really started cooling off from both sides.

Plus, there hasn't been but just two Pack fans on this site this summer.

from King:

Lobo subvarsity games
Thursday, Aug. 31
5 p.m. JV "A" team at Lufkin (Abe Martin Stadium)
5 p.m. JV "B" team hosts Texas High at Judson Middle
5 p.m. 9th "B" team hosts Lufkin at Lobo Stadium
6 p.m. 9th "A" team hosts Lufkin at Lobo Stadium