Forgot your password?
cheaptrick77, June 13, 2017 in Major League Baseball
Where has Cheapy gone ??
Theories on Cheapys whereabouts:
1. He's working with the Niekro's on his knuckleball in an attempt to join the Rangers bullpen this season
2. He finally replaced Robin Zander in Cheaptrick
3. He struck the baseball card mother lode, cashed out and is on a beach somewhere drinking fruity drinks with umbrellas.
4. He was a Russian hacker who infiltrated SDC to rig the 2016 MOY contest.
5. Cheaptrick was Doomer all along or Doomer was Cheaptrick.
6. He's on a statewide hunt for the worlds greatest bands latest album.
7. He's in a sweat lodge in Wyoming and going by the name Kirt Hardin.
It's either 1 or 3.
1) Rangers bullpen needs all the help they can get even if it means to put Cheapy on the roster.
3) It just sounds like something Cheapy would do.
^ Theres some little village somewhere in the Caribbean or Mexico somewhere getting a education on obscure rock bands and East Texas minor league baseball trivia. :rofl:
1. New work schedule
2. Has not felt much like cyber discourse lately
3. Feeling better
4. Gradually more Cheapy on the horizon
Rangers have a up and down season. Cheapy has a up and down posting season. Coincidence? All joking aside it should be a interesting offseason to watch for the Rangers.
My beloved Stars are letting me down tonight - a night after losing to an expansion team playing their first game ... up/down :(
..and I still need to get those two Baseball Cards :D
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.