Big Brother 19

Stoney

Anyone watch BB After Dark? Ch 117, POP on Dish.

Personally it's for the most part, BORING!, but it can give some of you BB fanatics something to watch. lol

Paul needs to SHUT UP!! Dang dude, enough already!!

Paul has charisma. Yeah he talks a lot but I don't think you can dislike the guy if your in the house with him.

Now Elena...I know her from the radio and have seen her at some concerts around here before.

They got a pretty good sized Texas delegation this year. 3,4 people?

Megan leaves BB.

First, Megan should've just minded her own business, and second, I get why they compare Asians with a panda bear, but I think it's stupid people turning that into a racist statement. I guarantee you if I was to call a white Australian man a kangaroo because he's from Australia it wouldn't be considered racist.

• Like 1

Megan's side of the story is Josh being "aggressive " towards brought up the trauma of previous assaults. I don't know. I think you can't go into this show with thin skin.

Anyhow, Cody I think will be the the first big threat to go. His attitude is gonna rub people wrong. Now Josh should be one of the next couple to go. Big, dumb typical loud mouth Cuban. Paul could it make it to jury. I'll never be able to look at weight benches the same. Lol Other than that it's a typical slow start to the season.

I like the move Cody made by trying to back door Paul, even though Paul had the "Pendant of Protection". But my problem with it is he's playing to hard to early. He may have just sealed his own fate.

Who do you like and dislike the most?

I like Kevin the older guy from Boston. I like the way he talks and he's funny as hell. Plus he has the $25,000 and no one has a clue.

I dislike Josh the most. Mainly because he has a melon head and is a total moron. Enough said.

• Like 1

I'm kinda rooting for Elena. I kinda,sorta know her/know of her from the Texas Country scene. I ain't seen much of her game play besides eating and hooking up with Mark.

Kevin could be a under the radar sleeper pick to win. Social but non threatening about.

Cody/Josh are playing the game the worst so far. You never wanna be the one going full out from the start. It puts a big target on your back. Cody I think is capable of playing a smart game. Josh is just big, dumb and loud.

Ghost girl is quirky enough to make jury. Ramses is dead man sashaying. Christmas with the broke foot has to be getting the boot here soon.

Just seen a clip of that idiotic move by Cody lol. Nice showing your cards to the whole house pal. He'll be evicted within 2 weeks.

With moves like that I might just start keeping up with this season just for laughs. Did they plant any transgenders this season?

• Like 1

Just seen a clip of that idiotic move by Cody lol. Nice showing your cards to the whole house pal. He'll be evicted within 2 weeks.

With moves like that I might just start keeping up with this season just for laughs. Did they plant any transgenders this season?

I don't believe so Bud, but then again, I used to think I could spot one a mile away, but today's doctors are getting to damn good. So there just may be.

• Like 1

Jillian gets the boot after a 8-4 vote.

Kinda glad Christmas stayed, because for me, one main thing I like about BB is the drama, and with her staying, there will be plenty of it now that Cody has really stirred the pot. Just like when Jessica and Christmas got the claws out right after Jillian left the house. I love it.

Megan leaves BB.

First, Megan should've just minded her own business, and second, I get why they compare Asians with a panda bear, but I think it's stupid people turning that into a racist statement. I guarantee you if I was to call a white Australian man a kangaroo because he's from Australia it wouldn't be considered racist.

Jessica called Alex 'Pao Pao' as in her look-a-like. Never said Panda. That was on Megan. Glad she gone.