Big Brother 19

Stoney

Raven is a moron if she thinks her, Matt and Paul were the puppet masters. THEN WHY ARE YOU TWO IN THE JURY HOUSE????!!!!

I love it when Raven said they were helping Paul pull strings and Mark said that everyone did, and then Cody, sitting in the middle of all this bs, says "I didn't". Hilarious!! :lol:

Everyone is starting to see that their boy Paul wasn't who they thought he was. Except Jody from the start. Again, they just played to hard way to early.

Paul, Christmas, Josh...final three

Wow!!! More impressive game play. Paul with the big target on his back( which only Cody had the guts to attempt to get out) making it to final 3. Christmas not being physically able to compete in most competitions but still able to sit back and pick off her biggest rivals( except for Paul). Josh for being the most emotionally fragile Baby Huey, pot banging meatball loudmouth.

I think Christmas beats Josh. Christmas loses to Paul.

I think Paul beats Josh and Christmas.

I think Josh loses to both Paul and Christmas.

• Like 1

Who's gets to the final two and who does the jury choose and what will be the vote count?

I say Paul wins the final HoH, and chooses Josh to finals. Whether votes are based on who was the least of a snake, least lies, least feelings hurt or who played the best game over all. I say Paul wins either way, 9-0.

Wow, wow, wow!! Who would of ever thought Josh would win BB??? Paul out smarted himself. He forgot about the jury would compare notes.

Cody winning America's favorite speaks volumes about how the majority of the Americans thinks, despite what went on in the house. Congrats to Jody!!

• Like 1

Yep, he sure did. You just know Paul is gnashing his teeth. I love it!!

What's surprising is that so many on twitter think Paul got robbed. That he played the game the best and that the jury voted with their emotions. What people don't understand is that the game isn't won by getting to the final 2 and playing your best to get there. It's by getting the votes to win. Paul played a great game to get him to the final 2 but not great enough to get him the votes. His big mistake was turning on Alex. He lost not only Alex's vote but also Jason's with that move.

What's surprising is that so many on twitter think Paul got robbed. That he played the game the best and that the jury voted with their emotions. What people don't understand is that the game isn't won by getting to the final 2 and playing your best to get there. It's by getting the votes to win. Paul played a great game to get him to the final 2 but not great enough to get him the votes. His big mistake was turning on Alex. He lost not only Alex's vote but also Jason's with that move.

And as it turns out he should've got rid of Josh, instead of Alex. Because I think Josh would had still gave him the vote.

No doubt Paul played the best game, by the way he got everyone else to do the dirty work and still got what he set out to accomplished, week after week. But like you said, in the very end it's all about getting the votes.

On a side note: Josh was on The Talk with Julie Chen. They gave him two pans as a gift. lol

• Like 1

And as it turns out he should've got rid of Josh, instead of Alex. Because I think Josh would had still gave him the vote.

No doubt Paul played the best game, by the way he got everyone else to do the dirty work and still got what he set out to accomplished, week after week. But like you said, in the very end it's all about getting the votes.

On a side note: Josh was on The Talk with Julie Chen. They gave him two pans as a gift. lol

You are right. Josh would have voted for him. Paul had a loyal following even despite the fact that Paul orchestrated each one being eliminated from the house. He just never got his hands dirty like you said. He thought that would be his salvation but he made the one fatal mistake with Alex. I guess he thought she would take one for the team and be the sacrificial lamb. Nothing like a woman scorned, especially when she has other friends on the jury who ARE loyal!

• Like 1

DING DING DING we have a winner

I'm not sure that had a bearing on the outcome. Josh didn't change anyone's mind. In fact I think Josh almost talked himself out of winning. Those that were going to vote for Paul still voted for Paul and those that didn't weren't going to no matter what, except for Alex and Jason. Jason would have voted however Alex voted and she was the key to Paul's loss. She already knew Paul's deception when she left the house so his fate was pretty much sealed at that point. Alex was possibly the only person he could have taken to the final 2 and won.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...