Big Brother 19

Stoney

Daaaaaaaaaag!! Getting really heated in the house. I love it. Outside the house I definitely wouldn't go for this bs.

I had flashbacks to Dick and Danielle when the pits and pans started banging. Lol

• Like 1

I had flashbacks to Dick and Danielle when the pits and pans started banging. Lol

In the house your hands are tied by the BB rules, but outside Josh or Paul wouldn't have the balls to talk or act like that toward any big dude that got in their face, especially baby face Joshy.

• Like 1

In the house your hands are tied by the BB rules, but outside Josh or Paul wouldn't have the balls to talk or act like that toward any big dude that got in their face, especially baby face Joshy.

Absolutely, Baby Huey ain't pulling that stunt in the real world. He's getting butt kicked every time.

• Like 1

What do you guys think? Does Jessica use her Hex to save mainly Cody, or does she fall for Paul's trap and not use it?

I say she would be better off if she didn't use it this week. Because that way Cody would no longer be around to ruin her game. Besides, even Cody admitted at one point that it would be best for him to leave for her game sake. Also she still could use it next week if Paul don't follow through with the deal.

Last night I watched a documentary on Dateline about the Manson Family. And that's when it occurred to me that that's what Paul is doing in the BB house. When comes to the brain washing that is. He gets everyone to do his dirty work. He's about as short as Manson to. lol

My girls going up on the block as Josh's target.

Why is he going to daddy Paul if he wants this to be his HOH? Because he's a grown man with a little boy mind. Which imo describes a big portion of the men in America. Just saying.

It's like Christmas told him. It's your HOH not Paul's. Keep him out of your HOH. What's he do? Elena calls him on his flimsy pawn excuse and he calls Paul into fix it. Paul might cake walk this with Cody and Jessica behind him.

• Like 1

Josh starts stuff with Jess and Cody and then he's running in the room crying like a little girl.

Actually it was Jess that started that latest thing, not sure why she even did that knowing she was on the block and honestly not even Josh target, once again personal feelings (not gameplay) is going to send one part of "Jody" out of the house again. Hopefully Cody learns from it THIS TIME and makes GAME MOVES. Those two bozos together makes both of their games null and void, one by themselves can probably make it to the final 2 or at least 3.