Big Brother 19

Stoney

I'm kinda rooting for Elena. I kinda,sorta know her/know of her from the Texas Country scene. I ain't seen much of her game play besides eating and hooking up with Mark.

Kevin could be a under the radar sleeper pick to win. Social but non threatening about.

Cody/Josh are playing the game the worst so far. You never wanna be the one going full out from the start. It puts a big target on your back. Cody I think is capable of playing a smart game. Josh is just big, dumb and loud.

Ghost girl is quirky enough to make jury. Ramses is dead man sashaying. Christmas with the broke foot has to be getting the boot here soon.

Elena seems cool, but female radio personalities from my experiences are usually wild and crazy, I knew a few personally while up in AK, true colors eventually come out quick rather good or bad. We shall see.

On the 3rd episode now and Cody might be the dumbest first HoH of a season ever. Josh brain isn't fully developed.

1000% You don't make that move against Paul that early and you sure don't put up an alliance member to replace him. That's his season.

Josh is Baby Huey. His body outgrew his brain and just kept at it. Lol

There's some good looking eye candy this year. Jessica, Raven, Elena, Alex, Christmas, Domonique,

• Like 2

1000% You don't make that move against Paul that early and you sure don't put up an alliance member to replace him. That's his season.

Josh is Baby Huey. His body outgrew his brain and just kept at it. Lol

There's some good looking eye candy this year. Jessica, Raven, Elena, Alex, Christmas, Domonique,

:lol: I busted out laughing when I read that! :rofl:

• Like 2

Cody needs to get with his old allies, "the couples", and convince them that Paul is controlling the house at will, and will continue to control the house to the end. Only thing I see will save his behind.

Josh continues to be a annoying moron. Shut up already!

I wont spoil it for you guys. :)

I use to watch BB after dark on Showtime all the time, but I come to realize it's not as fun to know what will happen before watching the local channels as it is not knowing. If ya know what I'm saying. Another words, not knowing makes it more interesting and fun to watch, but that's just me.

I use to watch BB after dark on Showtime all the time, but I come to realize it's not as fun to know what will happen before watching the local channels as it is not knowing. If ya know what I'm saying. Another words, not knowing makes it more interesting and fun to watch, but that's just me.

BBAD is fun if something is knowingly about to pop off, other than that its a 3hr waste unless you bored.

No big surprise that Cody gets voted out of the house by a vote of 7-3-0. I was surprised that Christmas didn't give him a vote though. <_<

Going to be interesting who wins the Battle Back competition and goes back into the house. But if I remember correctly, everyone that got back in the house in BB history, was always almost immediately voted right back out. :o

After Cody left the house he sat down with Jeff Schroeder on a post-eviction interview. He told Jeff if he returns back into the house, he plans to target his former #1 ally, Mark. Not only that, he said he wants to team up with the unlikeliest HG of all..."Believe it or not, Paul" he said. "He's awesome at the game. He's going to steamroll everybody, so I might as well jump on the Paul train, too, and then wait for a good moment to take him out."

His body outgrew and his brain and it just quit growing. He's a man child. You gotta get him out of there.

For me it's just to obvious to get rid of numb nuts Josh. Because think about it, who else would better to be sitting next to you in the finale? JOSH! :wacko:

• Like 2

Dominique gets voted out with a vote of 10-0, but will have chance to get back in house with the Battle Back competition.

Anyone else notice Julie Chen wearing cutup jeans tonight?

I'm glad Jessica didn't use her power yet because she'll need it later. Especially if Cody gets back in the house.