Big Brother 19

Stoney

Cody back in the house.

If he plays his cards right with Jessica's advantage and don't be such a aggressive player, he may actually surprise some people and go far in this game. Who knows what could happen in the BB house.

• Like 1

Lol! This show becoming so predictable now. Make sure yall watch on Sunday.

*EDIT* : This pertains to my comment up above. This is what I mean by predictable: on Thursday at the end of the show they (production) abruptly cut Paul's mic after he told the group in the room "he thought" Jessica had the Hex temptation because of "a look" she gave him, yeah right, im betting 100% production told him. Then fast forward to the battleback show, did anyone see how strange Jessica & Paul were acting after they "found out" about it? Almost as if they had a deal made prior (knowing Cody more than likely won). Then for the battleback comp: Paul threw that comp, no way he should have been going that slow in a similar comp he has played before. I wanna see what production pops up with on Sunday.

I think I want Josh to stay another week now, just to push Cody and jessica's buttons. Poor ramses smh. And Mark is a sneaky BB snake, just migrating around who has the power yet again, I hope he goes home soon.

For Jessica to straight up tell Ramses he is a pawn and show her cards against Josh is absolutely stupid, she making it personal like Cody did, imma laugh if it backfires.

I think I want Josh to stay another week now, just to push Cody and jessica's buttons. Poor ramses smh. And Mark is a sneaky BB snake, just migrating around who has the power yet again, I hope he goes home soon.

For Jessica to straight up tell Ramses he is a pawn and show her cards against Josh is absolutely stupid, she making it personal like Cody did, imma laugh if it backfires.

I think it's kinda obvious how they feel about Josh. Can you blame them? If I was in the house, I'd have to do everything I could from putting a fist in his face.

• Like 1

I think it's kinda obvious how they feel about Josh. Can you blame them? If I was in the house, I'd have to do everything I could from putting a fist in his face.

I hope it backfires for her. Jess is not really the HoH, Cody is. Jess just using him to get to the money technically IMO and Cody too whipped to see it.

If Josh makes it to jury its going to be so funny, doubt it happens but it makes for good ratings per production.

Would be funny if Cody had to backdoor Jess in order to keep safe in the house eventually.

• Like 1

Jessica might be the dumbest HoH ever lol. I thought Cody was but she may have topped him. Good grief.

She's dumb for listening to Cody, who is bad at playing the game, instead of listening to her gut. Besides, what makes them think they can trust the rest of house to vote their way. How many times does someone have to stab you in the back before you'll get that their not your friend.

Speaking of the rest the house, I think it's amazing how people can be so blind and not see that Paul is a puppet master and y'all are the puppets. He's got them eating out of his hand. Which is what Cody saw, but unfortunately for him he showed his cards to soon and the rest of the house was to gutless to back him up.

She's dumb for listening to Cody, who is bad at playing the game, instead of listening to her gut. Besides, what makes them think they can trust the rest of house to vote their way. How many times does someone have to stab you in the back before you'll get that their not your friend.

Speaking of the rest the house, I think it's amazing how people can be so blind and not see that Paul is a puppet master and y'all are the puppets. He's got them eating out of his hand. Which is what Cody saw, but unfortunately for him he showed his cards to soon and the rest of the house was to gutless to back him up.

No one is going to start playing the game until its too late.

My final 3 right now is: Paul, Kevin and Christmas.

Mark and Elena now that dumbo Jessica told the whole house about her temptation just now. Geez she's stupid.

I know right. I'm like, you moron! What is she thinking? Oh yeah, that's just it, she not thinking. It's like she said it like she's bragging about it. "Na, na, you can't get me and Cody" :P

I know right. I'm like, you moron! What is she thinking? Oh yeah, that's just it, she not thinking. It's like she said it like she's bragging about it. "Na, na, you can't get me and Cody" :P

That curse may end her or Cody's game real quick. She's going to have to use that halting hex sooner than she would rather use it due to it I think. Absolutely no way I would've spouted that info to the whole house. She did that out of anger cause Josh staying, she and Cody not playing BB they're playing a personal feelings game, even Mark is starting to head that direction too, I have never seen anyone win BB doing that.

• Like 1

That curse may end her or Cody's game real quick. She's going to have to use that halting hex sooner than she would rather use it due to it I think. Absolutely no way I would've spouted that info to the whole house. She did that out of anger cause Josh staying, she and Cody not playing BB they're playing a personal feelings game, even Mark is starting to head that direction too, I have never seen anyone win BB doing that.

You know Paul plays BB like a chess game, and now that he has heads up on Jess's halting hex, he will find a way to use it to his advantage.

• Like 1

You know Paul plays BB like a chess game, and now that he has heads up on Jess's halting hex, he will find a way to use it to his advantage.

I just hope its not another wasted HoH like this week, get someone out who is an actual threat to the HoH's game. (Mark)