SDC FF League Draft (Pinned thread)

Coach Rab

I can't believe I am only favored over you week one by a small amount ... :P I figured it would have been by at least 10 points ... :lol:

Well, if you knew how to log in to your own account, you might would be favored by more :rofl:

They've changed it up a little bit this year Kirt. Your gonna have the list of positions on your left. Click on that. When you do it will pull up all the players available at that position. Just click on the the player you want. Be careful with your flex because all your RBs/WRs will be available even if they are are locked as RB/WR.

Mine worked the same as it did last year........

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/19/2017 at 7:44 AM, Matthias said:

Meh... first couple weeks are irrelevent on the season. More dumb luck than skill.

If he's still leading the pack by mid-season, he's legit. As it stands now, he's just a paper tiger.

He was MIA after week 3.  I've been trying, but I didn't like this past years draft.  My team stunk it up this year, but I'm in it again next year.  We need to find a better participant that will at least try to hang in for the entire season.  I want a live draft next year.  I had a live draft in my other league and I'm 10-1, and clinched a playoff spot three weeks ago.  http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/4955170 .  I don't know if you can see this, but it's the other league I'm in.  The bottom half of that league were like Lion so that did help, but...

• 9 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 10:17 AM, MavGrad99 said:

Does anyone want Fitzpatrick (QB)?  If he has another game like his 1st 2, Crableg Winston will not play again this year.

What would you want for FitzMagic? What would you want for Rivers?

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

What would you want for FitzMagic? What would you want for Rivers?

For Fitz, i would like someone that consistently scores in the 8-10 point range...  position doesn't matter

For Rivers...  I am not sure I can let go of him yet..

• Like 1