Hughes Springs Mustang Football (2017)

justafan2015

just something to ponder....

Who do gossipers usually talk about?? People they envy... so whoever thinks they got the inside scoop, consider the SOURCE of the info.

So if the "inevitable" happens and the boot gets inserted in the behind... what then??? It's coming and thetrain will soon derail :p

Find yourself before yet another miserable season ahead for them nags...

You better hope it is.... otherwise 2 straight loses to those nags will hurt for a LONG time, JS, the mighty DF tigers might need special counselling if ya lose to those lowly nags two straight years....

You better hope it is.... otherwise 2 straight loses to those nags will hurt for a LONG time, JS, the mighty DF tigers might need special counselling if ya lose to those lowly nags two straight years....

Accidents happen lol... Hope for a good clean game honestly. Don't want any of them excuses when we hang 40 on yall bud ;)

Lol... must not be, either that or the convo is so "mind-numbing" that I'm dumbing myself down so that I am buy into this junk...

Dumbing yourself down. Lol. And you wonder why people don't like HS. They think they are better than everyone else.

Back to film study coach.

Just don't get it still. While we definitely would like to beat yall, I'd trade a loss for a playoff run. SMH, but you wouldn't. You would rather beat us and PP and not make the playoffs.

• Like 1

BLUE.... only people who wish to be put down are put down....

Grab a box of tissues, and wipe the tears.... not putting anyone down...

It's sarcasm from your initial post, SARca zam.... use that smart phone for something else than a paper weight.

And would I trade another win against yall for the playoffs.... naaaaa but I would like a pother win, just to see yall squirm, and explain away a loss to an "inferior" team

BLUE.... only people who wish to be put down are put down....

Grab a box of tissues, and wipe the tears.... not putting anyone down...

It's sarcasm from your initial post, SARca zam.... use that smart phone for something else than a paper weight.

And would I trade another win against yall for the playoffs.... naaaaa but I would like a pother win, just to see yall squirm, and explain away a loss to an "inferior"

You better go keep an eye on the Corral coach, instead of trying to smack on Smoaks before more ponies bolt on ya.

• Like 1

I think some will be surprised how little those players that decided not to play will be missed. The young guys stepping in are hungry and not worried about getting hurt. They will play hard every down all year long.

I think some will be surprised how little those players that decided not to play will be missed. The young guys stepping in are hungry and not worried about getting hurt. They will play hard every down all year long.

I don't see how losing your 2 best players from last season won't affect your season early on. That's a big blow for anyone honestly.

Yes their starting qb and rb from last season are not playing. Have heard a few "rumors" but the consensus leans toward staying healthy for baseball... Losing them will more than likely affect the season imo

One would think that if it were only for the reason of staying healthy for baseball, wouldn't that have happened before their senior year? Just a thought.

Better to quit before the season starts than during the season. Everyone can be replaced especially if your heart isn't in it which appears to be part of the problem the last two years. I think you will see a knew attitude in HS this year. One that will bring this team together.

Better to quit before the season starts than during the season. Everyone can be replaced especially if your heart isn't in it which appears to be part of the problem the last two years. I think you will see a knew attitude in HS this year. One that will bring this team together.

Mustangs will be fine without last years players. Just have to look at it like they were seniors last year. New players are a part of every team every year. Natureboy I'm glad our supt doesn't have someone else lined up for the AD spot like yours did a couple years ago. You friend had some players coming back that were going to be successful. Still can't believe he stayed on board and watched the new staff look like great coaches with his kids.