2017-18 NCAA Basketball Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

@_andrewcarter: UNC's appearance before NCAA Committee on Infractions has been set for Aug. 16 in Nashville, Tenn. Scheduled for two days.

Folks may have forgotten about the alleged fake classes at UNC concerning their crisp clean basketball program.

@_andrewcarter: UNC's appearance before NCAA Committee on Infractions has been set for Aug. 16 in Nashville, Tenn. Scheduled for two days.

Folks may have forgotten about the alleged fake classes at UNC concerning their crisp clean basketball program.

They will get a slap on the wrist...
  • Like 1

Here is the rumored SFA non-conference schedule:

11-4 LeTourneau

11-11 @ Longwood

11-15 DII TBD

11-18 DII TBD

11-20 DII TBD

11-24 @ Mississippi State

11-27 vs. Florida A&M

11-29 vs. North Dakota State

12-2 vs. Louisiana-Monroe

12-6 @ Louisiana Tech

12-9 vs. Rice

12-16 @ LSU

12-19 @ Missouri

12-21 DII TBD

Lol @ blocked to C-USA schools. WKU trying to be petty and comes out looking dumb.

I wouldn't block C-USA schools because that isn't where he is going. I would block the bluebloods that are going to be hot on his heels.

I still get the feeling he goes overseas, but there is no telling...

• Like 1

Jeff Goodman reporting that LSU is no longer recruiting Mitchell Robinson. He'll visit Kansas this weekend. Overseas still possible.

I think he should go JUCO for a year and then come hoop with this guy at UK next yr :) lol

https://www.aseaofblue.com/platform/amp/2017/8/11/16136236/zion-williamson-recruiting-good-vibes-kentucky-wildcats

In this weeks episode of Hello Mr. Robinson: Mitchell has notified UNO that he will not be joining their program, instead he will spend the next nine months preparing for the NBA draft. He reportedly has not been in contact with Kansas for about a week now.

College hoops - Nope

Europe - Nope

Practice at his own pace - Yup

SMH...Gotta question his decision making here.

In this weeks episode of Hello Mr. Robinson: Mitchell has notified UNO that he will not be joining their program, instead he will spend the next nine months preparing for the NBA draft. He reportedly has not been in contact with Kansas for about a week now.

College hoops - Nope

Europe - Nope

Practice at his own pace - Yup

SMH...Gotta question his decision making here.

His inner circle must be trash. Geez……..