Daingerfield @ Hughes Springs Week 1

OldHomePlace

Battle Of Highway 11  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Battle Of Highway 11

• Daingerfield
    • Hughes Springs

Not sure about that... but it is what it is... not a big fan of people who leave or quit, rather than compete... on any level...

So, not a big fan of all those transfers you have?

Or those kids not playing for yall this year?

Not a big fan of a lot of kids in HS I guess??

Gonna have to go with my neighbors south of Rocky Branch on this one. I'm sure HS will give a good fight. I just don't think it's gonna be easy loosing those athletes that decided to hang up their shoulder pads. They weren't exactly riding the bench. Good luck to both.

+1

I hear good things about the Mustangs. They may have a young QB but hear good things about the young man. Also hear the Tigers are struggling at a few positions.

I heard we are just fine.... Haven't heard about yall. Keep it a secret till the end of August...

I hear good things about the Mustangs. They may have a young QB but hear good things about the young man. Also hear the Tigers are struggling at a few positions.

I heard we are just fine.... Haven't heard about yall. Keep it a secret till the end of August...

Which positions would you say are weak? I saw speed and some good passing ability from the quarterback. Plenty of size on the o line. A couple of tall receivers with good hands. Defensively even though they weren't playing full speed they seemed to know there coverages. I don't see any discipline problems at all