Daingerfield @ Hughes Springs Week 1

OldHomePlace

Battle Of Highway 11  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Battle Of Highway 11

• Daingerfield
    • Hughes Springs

Every parent wants the best for their boy/girl but to say your kid will forever be one of the best athletes to graduate a school is a big statement. All schools have a great athletes to come along and history goes back 80+ years. 1983 Tiger are in the top of any football history list you look at just google and see for yourself. I saw them and remember the players to this day.

What should the best ever be based on at the high school level?

Yeah our offense may be simple but I bet we still beat the Tigers. From what I hear they do more dancing in practice than tackling.

Bet what? Lol...I still owe from last season for JBs with someone on here. Guess since it's back and up running like its new. Maybe he will contact me and we can grub the Saturday after the game and you can come pay for mine as I pay for his :)

Bet what? Lol...I still owe from last season for JBs with someone on here. Guess since it's back and up running like its new. Maybe he will contact me and we can grub the Saturday after the game and you can come pay for mine as I pay for his :)

good thing you haven't forgot, I had! So you'll buy my dinner two Saturdays in a row then?