Yu Darvish Trade Talks Have Begun

Stoney

In sports, it's what have you done for me lately.....you're only as good as your last performance........

and you were 100% against adding Quintana. He is 2-0 in 2 starts since being traded to the Cubs with 19Ks. Quality has ups & downs.

I have more faith in McCullers than ANYBODY on the market right now.

I think Kirt had flashbacks to Mohammad Darvish.....he saw him pitch against the Jerusalem Crusaders at Mt. Sinia Park in 3AD. It was goat giveaway day at the old park. Kirt wasn't impressed. He remembers when Ug of the Cavemen would pitch for 2 salamanders and a stick for the season.

I think Kirt had flashbacks to Mohammad Darvish.....he saw him pitch against the Jerusalem Crusaders at Mt. Sinia Park in 3AD. It was goat giveaway day at the old park. Kirt wasn't impressed. He remembers when Ug of the Cavemen would pitch for 2 salamanders and a stick for the season.

:lol:

• Like 1

Welp here it is!

"Rangers Informing Interested Teams They Will Trade Yu Darvish"

He looked like crapp against a real bad Marlins team last night. I hope that didn't limit the offers.

vs Marlins: Darvish 3.2 IP 9H 9ER 2BB

I don't want them to trade those guys, they have been the most consistentat getting outs.

No. I agree with you. Don't deal your best relievers,'especially the way this year has gone. Lol

I like Calhoun, he has pop and doesn't strikeout a lot. Which is a rare combination. Lol

Now that's the name I keep seeing pop up. Besides pitching, if we could lock down another OF piece I'm all for that.