The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

Yu Darvish Trade Talks Have Begun

In sports, it's what have you done for me lately.....you're only as good as your last performance........

I agree, but I have more faith in a guy like McCullers to turn it around than a guy like Fiers and we see how he is pitching lately...

I only have faith in God.....everyone else has to prove their worth.......:)

• Like 1

In sports, it's what have you done for me lately.....you're only as good as your last performance........

and you were 100% against adding Quintana. He is 2-0 in 2 starts since being traded to the Cubs with 19Ks. Quality has ups & downs.

I have more faith in McCullers than ANYBODY on the market right now.

Darvish was a flash in the pan. I wouldn't give up any good prospects for him ....

• Like 1

Fantasy Football can't start soon enough with these two waxing poetic about their philosophies on team building. :D

• Like 1

Darvish was a flash in the pan. ....

He was hardly a flash in the pan......he is still barely over a year out of Tommy John

I think Kirt had flashbacks to Mohammad Darvish.....he saw him pitch against the Jerusalem Crusaders at Mt. Sinia Park in 3AD. It was goat giveaway day at the old park. Kirt wasn't impressed. He remembers when Ug of the Cavemen would pitch for 2 salamanders and a stick for the season.

Fantasy Football can't start soon enough with these two waxing poetic about their philosophies on team building. :D

:p

I think Kirt had flashbacks to Mohammad Darvish.....he saw him pitch against the Jerusalem Crusaders at Mt. Sinia Park in 3AD. It was goat giveaway day at the old park. Kirt wasn't impressed. He remembers when Ug of the Cavemen would pitch for 2 salamanders and a stick for the season.

:lol:

• Like 1

Beltre. Andrus. Odor. Gallo. Mazara. That's the only guys I can think of that shouldn't be on the market. Unless I'm Missing someone?

Welp here it is!

"Rangers Informing Interested Teams They Will Trade Yu Darvish"

Welp here it is!

"Rangers Informing Interested Teams They Will Trade Yu Darvish"

He looked like crapp against a real bad Marlins team last night. I hope that didn't limit the offers.

vs Marlins: Darvish 3.2 IP 9H 9ER 2BB

He looked like crapp against a real bad Marlins team last night. I hope that didn't limit the offers.

vs Marlins: Darvish 3.2 IP 9H 9ER 2BB

Flash in the pan ....

Beltre. Andrus. Odor. Gallo. Mazara. That's the only guys I can think of that shouldn't be on the market. Unless I'm Missing someone?

Who else do the Strangers have that anybody would want? .... :P

Who else do the Strangers have that anybody would want? .... :P

Kela, Claudio, and Bush in the pen have some value. Bush and Kela are power arms and Claudio is a lefty. Claudio and Kela are both controllable after this year.

IMO the Rangers would be crazy for trading any of the three. Don't see that happening

I don't want them to trade those guys, they have been the most consistentat getting outs.
  • Like 1

Rumblings that Dodgers won't trade Vergudo or Buehler for Darvish. How much will a rental get for Darvish?

I don't want them to trade those guys, they have been the most consistentat getting outs.

No. I agree with you. Don't deal your best relievers,'especially the way this year has gone. Lol

Rumblings that Dodgers won't trade Vergudo or Buehler for Darvish. How much will a rental get for Darvish?

I like Calhoun, he has pop and doesn't strikeout a lot. Which is a rare combination. Lol

I like Calhoun, he has pop and doesn't strikeout a lot. Which is a rare combination. Lol

Now that's the name I keep seeing pop up. Besides pitching, if we could lock down another OF piece I'm all for that.