Yu Darvish Trade Talks Have Begun

Stoney

T.R. Sullivan's Twitter-Dodgers and Yankees in on Darvish but there apparently is a third team interested that nobody was expecting. Not sure who it would be

Could this team be from the AL West?

T.R. Sullivan's Twitter-Dodgers and Yankees in on Darvish but there apparently is a third team interested that nobody was expecting. Not sure who it would be

Could this team be from the AL West?

I could see Seattle going for it

Cashner and Napoli also drawing interest from teams.

Trade Napoli. Move Gallo or call up Guzman late season at 1B. If Darvish/Cashner/Lucroy could get a LF/CF prospect with some pitching we could be set lineup wise.

• Like 1

We gave up Brinson and Knebbleto get him and Jeffress. Got us to the playoffs where we got swept. Jeffress DUI and ineffective pitching. I'll give the trade a C+.

PTBNL -- which means it's not a current big leaguer (and can't be someone brought to the bigs before the trade is completed). Hopefully it's a wash for that deal.

We gave up Brinson and Knebbleto get him and Jeffress. Got us to the playoffs where we got swept. Jeffress DUI and ineffective pitching. I'll give the trade a C+.

PTBNL -- which means it's not a current big leaguer (and can't be someone brought to the bigs before the trade is completed). Hopefully it's a wash for that deal.

We gave up Brinson, Luis Ortiz, and Ryan Corddell (PTBNL) for Lucroy and Jeffress. We have up Knebal in the Gallardo trade.

How much did LA pay for Darvish? How much does Darvish like Texas over LA? How will this effect Otani in the offseason?

That's three pretty good headlines for today, tomorrow and the offseason.

I actually preferred to see Yu stay. Now the Rangers are getting good young prospects to build around for a longer window. Keeping Yu delays the inevitable rebuild...

It's not a tear down to the foundation rebuild either. New coat of paint. New curtains. Nice rug to totally tie the place together.