Pleasant Grove Hawks 2017 Team

Sticker44

Looking forward to our scrimmage Friday. Hope both teams are injury free. Take it easy on us, its our first matchup w new staff and systems. Imagine we will be sloppy in our scrimmages. You and Carthage should have us ready for season however.

• Like 1

Looking forward to our scrimmage Friday. Hope both teams are injury free. Take it easy on us, its our first matchup w new staff and systems. Imagine we will be sloppy in our scrimmages. You and Carthage should have us ready for season however.

Yeah yeah! Scriming yall is going to be a great barometer. Take it easy? First scrims are always fun and the boys play like it's a state championship. I expect you guys to do the same. You've got a good bunch of boys and I'm sure they will take to the new system like a duck to water. We will need to know who played harder, us or Carth:) Cross fingers...injury free.

Do you know if the JV will play at the same time? Are we going to do half field or full field? A set number of plays then switch?

According to the MISD website the scrimmage is set for 6-9PM.....

Given the length of the scrimmage it should include both JV and Varsity.

I'm assuming JV would play first, then varsity. But I don't know that for a fact.

If I hear anything I'll pass it along.

Ready to see some football after such a long and exciting off season.

S2S has us as the Toughest District in 4A Div2 in the State.

It's only fitting. This district is stacked. Even in our teams off years we always seem to be able to contest against good teams from other districts.

I might be at PG's scrimmage Friday, it's not too far. Is it at 7:00?

I just read through this thread and noticed that there was a prediction to take a loss to Frisco. I would say that this year PG should win that game and possibly handily. They lost a bunch from last year and unless Vance Gibson is hiding the size and speed in the other classes, PG should have the talent advantage. They have zero starters coming back on offense. That's right. Most of the offense will be JV players from last year.

Josh Gibson on the other hand, seems to have built a nice little up and coming program.

• Like 1

knew PG would be decent this year, but didn't quite expect this kind of hype lol

just hoping we can get through our beast of a schedule injury free before they come over to our place

We will be fine I like the spotlight on PG! Btw we have 35 seniors this year who have been around to very successful playoff runs I'm predicting a good season!