Gladewater Bears 2017 Football Season

coolbear99

We are breaking in a new qb defense will be solid we always got a running game but your right about run heavy offense but hey I'm not the coach so it is what it is

Gladewater has always had a good defense and running game. The QB last year was a game changer with his speed. If Gladewater can develop a passing game this year to keep defenses honest, they might grab that second spot.

Gladewater has always had a good defense and running game. The QB last year was a game changer with his speed. If Gladewater can develop a passing game this year to keep defenses honest, they might grab that second spot.

They can grab the second spot without a passing game. Now will they get 2nd or even win district? That's to be seen. Tough competition in the toughest district in Div. II

• Like 1

Gilmer would look good in that third spot ;)

Lol, that would be something wouldn't it? Never gonna happen though. We could all be kidding ourselves. Spring Hill may sneak up on everybody and take the title!! In all seriousness, looking for a great season, competitive district games and no injuries. I think a few teams will be better than last, and a couple might take a step back. We will see. Good luck everyone, it's almost time!!

Lol, that would be something wouldn't it? Never gonna happen though. We could all be kidding ourselves. Spring Hill may sneak up on everybody and take the title!! In all seriousness, looking for a great season, competitive district games and no injuries. I think a few teams will be better than last, and a couple might take a step back. We will see. Good luck everyone, it's almost time!!

I look for Spring Hill to keep improving.

Thinking 4 and 1 pre district. Then maybe 1 upset in district.