WOS Mustangs! 3peat?

chukslegacy

Lets hear it East Texas!! Is it a possibility that they get their third SC in a row this year. They have reloaded and the speed is ridiculous, they lost a great group of young men but this years team from what I have been told will be just as good if not better. Time will tell!

I think WO-S can do it no doubt. Was Cameron supposed to do it in 2014 - no chance. However, that team ended up dropping 70+ in the semifinals and championship games. Had a real good shot at the 4-peat until "the play".

Also saw Dfield do it in 2010 (unfortunately, ha).

I'm not saying that is going to happen, but first you have to look at their region. They are the CLEAR favorites in their district. Then you have Lorena/Robinson in D9, Giddings in D10, and Bellville in D11. You get by that an your in the semis. Cuero there? To me, it just really depends on how much they drop off. Saying they will be better than last year is a big stretch.

Eagleborn, weak region! you said the same thing last year and they embarrassed everybody. unless things change you have to beat the best in other regions to win the SC. your point is weak to say the least!

WOS was pretty good last season..

The region not so much.

• Like 1

Well WOS secondary just got better per word tonight.

http://vype.com/setx/2017/08/04/central-safety-transferring-to-west-orange-stark/

*EDIT by BG: this info was erased by Vype SETX awhile ago off its feed/site. More to come I would guess……* its 1am now that I noticed it was gone off their site.

That's no problem, they still have Evadale.

• 2 weeks later...

I know, just a scrimmage. WOS defeated PNG 16-14. PNG has a junior QB who's committed to UT, and the team is suppose to be good. Still, little WOS beat them. Don't overlook the Mustangs. They'll be in the hunt.

I know, just a scrimmage. WOS defeated PNG 16-14. PNG has a junior QB who's committed to UT, and the team is suppose to be good. Still, little WOS beat them. Don't overlook the Mustangs. They'll be in the hunt.

That PNG QB put up outstanding numbers as a Sophomore! I'm going to catch at least one of their games this year because my grandsons go to PNG. They should be better this year than last despite their showing against wos!