The OFFICIAL 2017 SDC FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE info (smack talking) THREAD

RETIREDFAN1

You are looking live at the war room of the West Hardin Texans from the living room of Casa del Crews in the heart of beautiful downtown Colmesneil, Texas, as the Texans prepare to put together the 2017 SDC fantasy football championship team.........

159A043F-6D3F-4242-B8BA-9E99A7BCB576-5213-00000583FEE32886.jpeg

Makes me think of The Waterboy. "Those people are so ornery because they gots all them brains and no chance at a championship."

Pay no attention to Statler and Waldorf.....they talk more than they can put a complete lineup together? One of the perks of playing football in the Mesozoic era.

Pay no attention to Statler and Waldorf.....they talk more than they can put a complete lineup together? One of the perks of playing football in the Mesozoic era.

I expect them both to try and figure out how they can play their 7 drafted QBs at RB...

Awe, as much as he loves his Lions & defensive football just give him the Detroit defense. He's a firm believer that defense wins championships!

I thought we'd give him George Blanda for QB, but Kirt already claimed him.........:lol:

• Like 1

I thought we'd give him George Blanda for QB, but Kirt already claimed him......... :lol:

Naw, he's going to stick with the Lions, so I say Scott Mitchell would be his pick. I hear ole Scott has lost a lot of weight and is ready to go!