Atlanta VS Henderson Sept 1

Changed1986

Lion 70 you have to be proud of your Lions with how they played.

I do not believe Atlanta is a bad team, they may not be contenders, but they always play hard.

Henderson lost a ton of outstanding players from last years team, but showed last night, it don't matter.

District of DOOM still strong as ever, but don't say you wish you could play this years Dawgs for home coming.

I cant remember seeing this much talent on one team as the Carthage Dawgs have this year. (new QB Gunner Capps was outstanding)

The big three are going to be a tough out for anybody, Carthage Dawgs, Kilgore Dogs, and Henderson Lions.

Please pray for the young Gladewater player that went down last night.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

Wasn't surprised at all but I did expect the Rabbits to score...Atlanta has some serious issues on both sides of the ball Blocking was non existent and that is where everything starts (and ends)...the qb and running backs were running for their lives all night so plays could never develop. Defensively Atlanta had lots of trouble with Henderson's speed. Lots of missed tackles. Hendo still has a long way to go but that was a great start. Congrats to Coach Castles and his staff for getting them ready to play and best of luck to Atlanta in the rest of the season.