Hawks VS Hogs

Changed1986

hawks by 17.

Will be tight til halftime, then the athletes take over. Those 300 pound lineman take over for a deep running game for the hawks. PG has depth at running back

Doubt it A-High has Athletes for days.. I'll say PG in a close one A-High has the best Jr class in TK they will be really good towards mid season.. it will be hard to stop PG's offense early in the season

Doubt it A-High has Athletes for days.. I'll say PG in a close one A-High has the best Jr class in TK they will be really good towards mid season.. it will be hard to stop PG's offense early in the season

Yeah, we had the best Junior class in town last year, they are all seniors now. Our defense is stout and smart, they might get 2 touchdowns on us. Our O is going to be explosive and exponentially better than last year. Plus, we are running our Wing-T that we implemented last half of last year. So, I figure we have a much easier time this year than last.

Ark 17

PG 45

Yeah, we had the best Junior class in town last year, they are all seniors now. Our defense is stout and smart, they might get 2 touchdowns on us. Our O is going to be explosive and exponentially better than last year. Plus, we are running our Wing-T that we implemented last half of last year. So, I figure we have a much easier time this year than last.

Ark 17

PG 45

😂 y'all are not gonna beat them that bad if y'all win