District 9-4A (D-1) 2017

EnjoyLife

No doubt the schedule gets a little tougher in week two.

Whitehouse @ Chapel Hill

Liberty Eylau @ Carthage

Kilgore @ Gladewater

Gilmer @ Center

Bullard @ Groesbeck

Tatum @ Henderson

Jacksonville @ Palestine

I can see 4-3 or 3-4 next week.

Im thinking 5-2 again.

I take 3-4

Most likely upset Jacksonville over Palestine

Most likely win Kilgore over Gladewater

Most likely loss Gilmer over Center

And Whitehouse over Chapel Hill

Most entertaining tie Liberty Eylau over Carthage

And Henderson over Tatum

I know nothing about Groesbeck or even where that is.

Take Kilgore Henderson and Bullurd to win and iffy on carthage

Can I have a bet on that? All seriouness do you think it get's you attention going against the grid? Smdh

Carthage, Kilgore and Henderson win.

Palestine and Bullard probably win.

CH probably loses...but has a shot against WH.

Center probably loses.

Lion...Groesbeck is about 30 miles east of Waco. I used to dove hunt over there. Also, I think I saw them play for a sc about 20 years ago.

Lion 70 always picks against the Dawgs, but picking LE over the Dawgs with (my opinion) the best Defense in East Texas is a stretch.

L E will be another great test for the Dawgs and I will not predict a score, but they better play some kind of defense or play better than what they did against Gilmer or it will be a long night for LE.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

After what I saw last night I'm not sure anybody can keep it close playing Carthage. Carthage was sloppy, and made GW look like a JV team. And I honestly think Keaontay is a once in a decade talent. Even if a team can score on Carthage, I don't see anybody being able to stop them on offense. It's just ridiculous. The biggest problem is getting the ball in everybody's hands. But we will see. Should have a good test this week. Then WH and Gilmer should also be good test before district. But I think ETX is in for a treat this season. This team has a chance to be the best Carthage has ever had.

I highly doubt that. Last year team didn't dominate at all in fact was lucky to get out of many Playoff games including Bi District. So with a new QB y'all are the bama of 4a .

Ok

LoL

Lion70 - I think what my Dawg fans are saying is the 2017 version is well ahead of where we were last year at this time. They have the chance to be another "special" team. You will see soon enough!

I highly doubt that. Last year team didn't dominate at all in fact was lucky to get out of many Playoff games including Bi District. So with a new QB y'all are the bama of 4a .

Ok

LoL

Were you dropped on your head as a kid? Everybody understands we were "lucky" to win last year. But now all the playmakers are a year older. That's a whole other offseason to get bigger, stronger, and faster. Plus Carthage has another group of super sophomores on the roster. I counted 8 Friday night. They will help tremendously. This team is going to be much better than last year. That was apparent week 1. I just don't understand what last years close playoff games have to do with a whole new team. If you would have seen Ingram Friday night you would understand. He looks to be on a whole other level. Dewaylon Ingram was the same. Heck all the seniors looked much different.

• Mr. P changed the title to District 9-4A (D-1) 2017