SDC Fantasy Football Weekly Matchups

Stoney

I put in for 3 waiver wire requests and only got 1. Nothing else out there that looks any good. Have to wait another week to see who steps up, but then will have the same issue being #5 on the waiver list. In all my years playing I've never had any luck with the waiver wire.

If I am not mistaken, the waiver wire changes weekly.

In leagues I have been in before, the first week was determined by how the teams drafted. Each week after that was determined by who had acquired players on the waiver wire week to week. Example if I was in the #1 position I would stay there until I acquired a player on the list and would then go to the bottom of the list until another player acquired someone. Works well for someone in the #1 spot if they wait to use that pick until later in the year when a good player might come off the injured list and be available for pickup.

How do you NOT pay Duane Brown?

I'll give the Texans credit on this. They do not negotiate during season and have held strong to that, no matter who it is. He has a contract in place with two or three years left on it. The Texans have shown they will pay when it is time to renegotiate and take good care of their players. Duane knows that...

AS for if they pay him, I don't see it helping much. Lamm probably stays at LT and Brown goes to RT. We still have Sua Filo and Jeff Allen out there, and they are garbage...Nick Martin is gooood.

Will Stoney beat the Taco's like he does every Taco Tuesday? Or will the Taco's force Stoney to make a run for the border and a early waiver wire pick?

Will the "Great Pumpkin" send Statler back to the balcony in defeat? Will Statler (tiny) hand "Orange Julius" his second defeat of the season?

The Vista Cruzers ran a little rough last week. Will a shot of HGH help smooth that rough idle? Or will Mav road rage out on the Cruzers?

Today spells Doomsday for Lion.

Waldorf remembers the great raids by Pancho Villa's Banditos. The flashbacks will prove to much as Bambino celebrates with 20 hot dogs and a 6 pack of Mountain Dew.

• Like 2

Dog babies. My team is a bunch of dog babies this week. It's like Kirt picked my lineup. Kareem Hunt? Let's run him twice in the 1st half. Antonio Brown? He don't need no stinking passes. The crab leg bandit? My drunk uncle throws more passes at the Reo Palm Isle than Winston has all game.