SDC Fantasy Football Weekly Matchups

Stoney

You didn't have all your starters set..........missing a defense.......

I sort of messed up on that. I sent Stoney 2 emails with my picks since I was traveling that last day of draft. One email had my picks for defense. In the other email I forgot to include the defense request so I didn't get one drafted. Had to do a waiver wire request after the fact.

I got cold feet. It was either the diebeetus or nerves. Lol

How did you make the last two player changes without your waiver priority changing ... it's still at #4 after two player moves??????

Inquiring minds would like to know how you pulled that off , You should be at #10 ..... :P

Bambino dropped Bryant. That creates a waiver. The only way to claim Bryant first before he hits FA is to put in a waiver claim. I chose not to put in a waiver claim. I chose to add and drop Free Agents that don't have a waiver claim against them because they weren't dropped by a team.

I'm churning the bottom of the roster. Think I got it set barring a trade somebody wants for a starting RB who will put up 10 points per game. :D

I'm hoping Elliott appeals and plays the first few games ... if he does, you are toast week #1 ... :)

I'll still trade you Mark Ingram to make it a fair fight....well as fair as I'm willing to make it. Lol

Ingram will either be injured or riding the pine by mid-season .... I look for Peterson to be the featured back early into the season ...

I'd look into that Jermy Hill trade Kirt. Your star RB is gone for 6 games. Your backup can't beat out my backup for the starting job in Nawlins. Lol

I think Elliott is going to start the season and his suspension gets delayed pending appeal. You will probably see him against the NY gnats the first game ... bad news for your rag tag fantasy team .... :P

I think Elliott is going to start the season and his suspension gets delayed pending appeal. You will probably see him against the NY gnats the first game ... bad news for your rag tag fantasy team .... :P

My rag tag boys are lean, mean and hungry after losing the championship last year. Not gonna happen two years in a row. As a Owner hope his suspension stays until the last minute of the first game. As a fan I hope he crushes all those in his path. Now McFadden on the other hand? I heard he got his AARP card in the mail. Looking like a third guy's joining the balcony of Statler and Waldorf. Lol

Ol' MASH Unit Sam had almost 4,000 yards passing, almost 30 tds and less than 10 ints. For that one game he starts in week 11 I can deal. Lol

Yea, you will be out of contention by then anyway, you could start Johnny Manziel and it wouldn't matter ... no worries .... :lol: