IP Board upgrade?

Mr. P

Are there any plans in the works to upgrade the IP Board forum software?

I'm not complaining, just wondering. I seem to recall the previous update has some speedbumps and I wanted to know if something like that might be on the horizon...

• 2 months later...
On August 8, 2017 at 4:38 PM, MavGrad99 said:

I think that would be up to David. I know we are using an outdated version of IP Board but I don't know what the new version could offer that this one doesn't already

I know one thing they did - made all the great emojis go away.  And you'd just fixed my favorite - :vomit:

Smoaky had one big advantage over SeTx no one could argue, it was emoji friendly.  Setx system won't do emojis, except :) smiley face.  Now this new one won't do that.  I'm crushed.  An emoji is worth a thousand words lol.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I know one thing they did - made all the great emojis go away.  And you'd just fixed my favorite - :vomit:

Smoaky had one big advantage over SeTx no one could argue, it was emoji friendly.  Setx system won't do emojis, except :) smiley face.  Now this new one won't do that.  I'm crushed.  An emoji is worth a thousand words lol.

you should see some new emojis now :)

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am working on that, but the collections of emojis are hard to find... I spent several days working on my team emojis and they are all gone

Here are some but they're all static: https://emojipedia.org

I swipe my animated ones from other message boards. LandThieves, 6A Texas football, and 2A Texas football

48 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

i can find .gif emojis it just takes a while to gather all of them then import them.

WH1 tried to help me (that smarty pants still uses them), but I'm either to dumb, or I need a mouse to copy computer goggldegook and paste it.  Either way, I'm emojiles.  Do we have a Psychiatrist on the Forum that can help me through this, or go I have to sue someone for mental stress (albeit I don't have much mental left) :) .  Hot dad gum dog.  We got one.

Geaux Tigers!

Here I go again.  For the few posters in remedial computer class, is there a list of how to post emojis?  Only one I know is smiley face.  Can't figure out, I am woot.  :woot:  :woot  (woot)  [woot].   Or anything else.

:poop:. Ok.  Found a few lol.  I'm hopeless.