IP Board upgrade?

Mr. P

On November 7, 2017 at 9:16 PM, MavGrad99 said:

I’ll add woot tomorrow 

Hope you can add my favorite -  :vomit:

At your convenience of course.  I know you had to cater to Kirt, WH1, and Mathias.  They're very demanding :woot:

I have an Android phone and when I am typing in a post my delete button does not work.  Once I type something, it's there, no going back.  Also when I start typing and autofill pops up recommended words it won't let me select the recommended word from the menu bar, I have completely type out each word.  This only happens when I am typing on this site and nowhere else.  Anybody else have this issue?

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have an Android phone and when I am typing in a post my delete button does not work.  Once I type something, it's there, no going back.  Also when I start typing and autofill pops up recommended words it won't let me select the recommended word from the menu bar, I have completely type out each word.  This only happens when I am typing on this site and nowhere else.  Anybody else have this issue?

thats not something I can fix

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Kirt, you may want to take it by the Verizon store or something, because I don't think that's a site issue. Show the guy at the store what it's doing, he could probably help you get it fixed. 

It's an AT&T phone, Samsung Galaxy ... Android 4.1.2

I' might stop by there and see if they can see what it is ... it only does it when I'm posting on Smoaky.com ... works fine everywhere else ...

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I' might stop by there and see if they can see what it is ... it only does it when I'm posting on Smoaky.com ... works fine everywhere else ...

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

:vomit:

Yea, that's about my size.  We need a regular size.  Thanks anyway.

Does remind me of the first time I had to much fine wine.  Only happened once with wine.  Never overindulge with wine again. :woot:

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you grovel to WH1, he might could tell you how to fix it :lol: