IP Board upgrade?

Mr. P

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Why are all the reactions to your posts show anonymously as being from "somebody"?  Before the "upgrade" you could see who reacted to your posts ... inquiring minds would like to know ....

I agree with you on that one.  If someone likes my post, I'd like to know who.  Of course if it has a thumbs down, I automatically know it's from WestHardin1.  :woot:

• LOL! 1

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

We did.  1 for (me). The rest doesn’t matter :D  unless one of the other admins learn to adjust these things :lol:  not even sure Smoak knows how

There's proof right there that Mav's not a Baptist. He wouldn't even discuss it in committee.  :woot: 

• Like 1

On December 1, 2017 at 5:16 PM, MavGrad99 said:

We did.  1 for (me). The rest doesn’t matter :D  unless one of the other admins learn to adjust these things :lol:  not even sure Smoak knows how

Perfect example of the old saying, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!   We can't revolt, or have a coup, for even if successful, we wouldn't know what to do.  Mav Rules.  All hail King Mav.  Long live the King.

:vomit:

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

So your the one been thumbs down me all the time lol. I had folks dig up ten years old threads just to add it. With 29,000 posts one got a lot of work to do. I bet colms got that kinda time

hahaha I only thumbs down moronic posts... for you, its been minimal... but some of these HS threads............  SMH