The Smoakhouse Forums

IP Board upgrade?

Like the emoji miss need some more like a donkey for me just saying...miss  the Smoaky red. The leaderboard on posts seem to be missing. I also have to request a desktop setting Everytime I get on. Not a issue kinda of annoying. Looks good and necessary.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it anonymous so I haven’t changed it

I think that would be up to David. I know we are using an outdated version of IP Board but I don't know what the new version could offer that this one doesn't already

Posted Images

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 12:37 PM, REBgp said:

Lol, I was anticipating a obscene tirade from Kirt, but he's like an old, wise catfish and didn't take the bait.  :cuss:

Kolmes might need my help, not the other way around ... :munch:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Why are all the reactions to your posts show anonymously as being from "somebody"?  Before the "upgrade" you could see who reacted to your posts ... inquiring minds would like to know ....

I agree with you on that one.  If someone likes my post, I'd like to know who.  Of course if it has a thumbs down, I automatically know it's from WestHardin1.  :woot:

• Haha 1

We did.  1 for (me). The rest doesn’t matter :D  unless one of the other admins learn to adjust these things :lol:  not even sure Smoak knows how

• Haha 1
Just now, MavGrad99 said:

We did.  1 for (me). The rest doesn’t matter :D  unless one of the other admins learn to adjust these things :lol:  not even sure Smoak knows how

There's proof right there that Mav's not a Baptist. He wouldn't even discuss it in committee.  :woot: 

• Like 1
On December 1, 2017 at 5:16 PM, MavGrad99 said:

Perfect example of the old saying, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!   We can't revolt, or have a coup, for even if successful, we wouldn't know what to do.  Mav Rules.  All hail King Mav.  Long live the King.

:vomit:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Matthias said:

Forget about the reactions, I wanna hear more about this Free Online Football...  

its soccer...  it takes up about 10 minutes or less a day... perfect for work.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/invitation?ref_id=103516&chk=e8f5482d3b

• Like 1
On 12/1/2017 at 7:41 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Why are all the reactions to your posts show anonymously as being from "somebody"?  Before the "upgrade" you could see who reacted to your posts ... inquiring minds would like to know ....

Thought bout the same . I find thumbs down amusing and take it as a compliment. I wish there wasn't a limit on how many you can use.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:32 PM, MavGrad99 said:

I like it anonymous so I haven’t changed it ;)

So your the one been thumbs down me all the time lol. I had folks dig up ten years old threads just to add it. With 29,000 posts one got a lot of work to do. I bet colms got that kinda time

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

So your the one been thumbs down me all the time lol. I had folks dig up ten years old threads just to add it. With 29,000 posts one got a lot of work to do. I bet colms got that kinda time

hahaha I only thumbs down moronic posts... for you, its been minimal... but some of these HS threads............  SMH