Zeke Elliott Suspended 6 Games

Wouldn't surprise me if this decision has more to do with Jerry than with Elliott. Politics are alive and well all over. Seems a little strange that this decision would happen now, right after Jerry's public stand on the players taking a knee during the anthem. Just another way for the league to take down the Cowboys.

Wouldn't surprise me if this decision has more to do with Jerry than with Elliott. Politics are alive and well all over. Seems a little strange that this decision would happen now, right after Jerry's public stand on the players taking a knee during the anthem. Just another way for the league to take down the Cowboys.

It has everything to do with Jerrah, I just hope Zeke fights this thing through the end.

• Like 1

The case was held in Houston, and I would like to know who the judge was to check if they're a Democrat. I think he should just serve it, and get it over with. The Broncos are the only team to blow them out, I only see them finishing 8-8, unless they can win the close games. I'd rather see them finish 4-12, than 8-8 to get a higher draft pick. We still need some defense. I think Garrett needs to go again too.

• Like 1

That is where I am at THS. If the cops came out and said, "yes, he did this", you could kick him out of the league and I wouldn't care. But it is the opposite, the police department, and even the leagues special investigator (a woman with tons of experience with these kinds of cases) has said there is nothing here.

This makes literally no sense.

Dallas will have Zeke on Sunday.

I'll tell you what's gonna happen, they'll drag this out until the playoff picture starts to take shape, then they'll want to get the ball rolling in this 6 week suspension. BS if you ask me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that a Lisa Friels who is employed by the NFL is supposed to be neutral can deliberately sabotage a division rival pretty well makes the NFL look even more stupid if possible. The same woman who recommended a ONE game suspension for a Giant who was arrested and admitted to beating his wife. BUT a year later after realizing how stupid that looks comes back and suspends him for 6.

The key the female investigator the only person from the NFL TO SPEAK with the victim found her to be not credible. The fact that said victim own friend admits she tried to get her to lie and is ignored.

You can only reach one conclusion scam!!

Lisa Friels withheld the facts that the lead investigator found and did not allow her to testify 

She has been sued and accused of misconduct before and was asked to resign from the District Attorneys Office 

Here is excerpt on her 

She’s the sort of fan who turned the den of her Brooklyn home into a shrine (painting it Giants blue and red and decorating it with team paraphernalia and a life-size wall-hanging of Eli Manning), boasts season tickets that have been in her family for more than 60 years, and cheers her lungs out at every game at MetLife Stadium in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

“She’s a rabid Giants fan,” says Friel’s former boss, Linda Fairstein, the famed New York prosecutor-turned-crime novelist. “I can be sitting at home staying good and toasty, watching a game, and she’s out there in all kinds of weather,” Fairstein says. “She knows football inside-out.”

2 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

The fact that a Lisa Friels who is employed by the NFL is supposed to be neutral can deliberately sabotage a division rival pretty well makes the NFL look even more stupid if possible. The same woman who recommended a ONE game suspension for a Giant who was arrested and admitted to beating his wife. BUT a year later after realizing how stupid that looks comes back and suspends him for 6.

The key the female investigator the only person from the NFL TO SPEAK with the victim found her to be not credible. The fact that said victim own friend admits she tried to get her to lie and is ignored.

You can only reach one conclusion scam!!

Lisa Friels withheld the facts that the lead investigator found and did not allow her to testify 

She has been sued and accused of misconduct before and was asked to resign from the District Attorneys Office 

Here is excerpt on her 

She’s the sort of fan who turned the den of her Brooklyn home into a shrine (painting it Giants blue and red and decorating it with team paraphernalia and a life-size wall-hanging of Eli Manning), boasts season tickets that have been in her family for more than 60 years, and cheers her lungs out at every game at MetLife Stadium in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

“She’s a rabid Giants fan,” says Friel’s former boss, Linda Fairstein, the famed New York prosecutor-turned-crime novelist. “I can be sitting at home staying good and toasty, watching a game, and she’s out there in all kinds of weather,” Fairstein says. “She knows football inside-out.”

Preach!!!!! 😎

So what happens if he wins his case in court, because it's still going to be heard.  I don't think he should be suspended until that happens.  The thing I want though is for him to get it out of the way.  I think this hurts their playoff chances, but if they make it I want him in the lineup.  

44 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

So what happens if he wins his case in court, because it's still going to be heard.  I don't think he should be suspended until that happens.  The thing I want though is for him to get it out of the way.  I think this hurts their playoff chances, but if they make it I want him in the lineup.  

I don't see how they can make him serve a 6 game suspension until after this has made it completely through the legal process.  If he is forced to serve the suspension now, it's denying him due process while carrying out the punishment ahead of time ...

33 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't see how they can make him serve a 6 game suspension until after this has made it completely through the legal process.  If he is forced to serve the suspension now, it's denying him due process while carrying out the punishment ahead of time ...

That's my point as well.  The courts have not heard the testimony, so they are being biased towards the NFL, just as the NFL has been towards Zeke.  The evidence has been disregarded by the NFL.  Even with my company we have an arbitrator in case a supervisor rules against someone, and they are impartial and independent of the company.  Of course, where was this matter in court at for the NFL ?   New York, and the judge could be a Giants fan, and hate the Cowboys as well.