Could Tyler Lee HS be facing a name change?

BigRedFan

• 1 month later...

This weekend I took my grandsons to the Port Neches Groves-Baytown Lee game. I couldn't help but laugh. Baytown Lee is Robert E. Lee-Baytown and the PNG mascot is Indians. Halftime was awesome seeing all the PNG drill teams running around in full headdress as was the PNG mascot. I thought I was at Custer's last stand and the Indians were celebrating.

• Like 1

This weekend I took my grandsons to the Port Neches Groves-Baytown Lee game. I couldn't help but laugh. Baytown Lee is Robert E. Lee-Baytown and the PNG mascot is Indians. Halftime was awesome seeing all the PNG drill teams running around in full headdress as was the PNG mascot. I thought I was at Custer's last stand and the Indians were celebrating.

I was there right after halftime on Lee side. Needed to check out our future competition.

• Like 1

I was there right after halftime on Lee side. Needed to check out our future competition.

I told my daughter if my grandsons didn't go to PNG that we should have sat on the visitor's side. Would have had a really great seat and not put up with kids running up and down the aisles. I shouldn't just blame the kids, there were plenty of adults that weren't there to watch the game.

• Like 1