Hank Aaron says he won't watch NFL because of how Colin Kaepernick was treated

Wild74

Hank Aaron says he won't watch NFL because of how Colin Kaepernick was treated
Fox News ^ | August 23, 2017 | Kathleen Joyce

Posted on 8/23/2017, 1:13:10 PM by treetopsandroofs

Baseball legend Hank Aaron said he won't watch any NFL games this season because of how the league treated former quarterback Colin Kaepernick after Kaepernick's national anthem protest last season drew widespread scrutiny.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

And that is your right Hank

Yall actually believe he wont watch? Lmaoooooo!

The ppl that hate Kap and the ppl disgusted at the way he's being blackballed will watch football cause its football.

I only watch one game a week....Cowboys and the Super Bowl at the end. I would say I was boycotting but that would not be the truth, I only watch the teams I like and that applies to the Astros also.

Nice pic of Ali there knocking him out :)

Blame that on Fox, but I wonder how Foreman's career would have been had he not retired in 1977. I know he became a better man by doing so becoming a born again Christian, but he did regain his title 20 years later at the age of 45. Something that has never been done, and might never be done again.

Kapernick just not that good of a quarterback. It's really not that difficult. Many teams do not carewhat you do if you are a good QB.

He's only had one terrible year. It's the P.R. mess that he brings to a team. I realize They haven't had a winning season, but there are many reasons for that. They lost a lot of their defensive players that retired early. They don't have any good young receivers. Plus there have been three head coaches in the last 4 seasons. The 49ers should have never got rid of Harbaugh, but that's why they are in such a mess now.

• Like 1

He's only had one terrible year. It's the P.R. mess that he brings to a team. I realize They haven't had a winning season, but there are many reasons for that. They lost a lot of their defensive players that retired early. They don't have any good young receivers. Plus there have been three head coaches in the last 4 seasons. The 49ers should have never got rid of Harbaugh, but that's why they are in such a mess now.

Preach!!!! Smh. 49er fans around my area hate when I bring those facts up to em lol. And they will be a trash team again this year.

Preach!!!! Smh. 49er fans around my area hate when I bring those facts up to em lol. And they will be a trash team again this year.

I think there's also a lot of internal strife in the locker room that hasn't been reported. Then again, I don't follow the 49ers on a regular basis. I know him and Aldon Smith had a blowup over him dating Aldon's ex. Was there more ? I would guess there was, but I'm not going to go on instinct. Aldon has had problems as well, but he still has been signed by Oakland to play this year beginning in November after being suspended for a year. He hasn't had a decent season since 2012. He did have a promising 2013 season, but wasted that with his DUI and marijuana possession charge. I know that both players have baggage, but one is on a team, and the other is still looking for work. I simply look at stats, and I suppose it's what teams want to deal with why Colin doesn't have a job. Even his own mother called him out for his stance : http://nypost.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernicks-birth-mom-ironically-shames-him-on-twitter/ . I don't see a reason to protest, people don't get hired at various jobs all the time, and are fired for their actions away from work. Why should it be any different for the NFL ?

I think there's also a lot of internal strife in the locker room that hasn't been reported. Then again, I don't follow the 49ers on a regular basis. I know him and Aldon Smith had a blowup over him dating Aldon's ex. Was there more ? I would guess there was, but I'm not going to go on instinct. Aldon has had problems as well, but he still has been signed by Oakland to play this year beginning in November after being suspended for a year. He hasn't had a decent season since 2012. He did have a promising 2013 season, but wasted that with his DUI and marijuana possession charge. I know that both players have baggage, but one is on a team, and the other is still looking for work. I simply look at stats, and I suppose it's what teams want to deal with why Colin doesn't have a job. Even his own mother called him out for his stance : http://nypost.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernicks-birth-mom-ironically-shames-him-on-twitter/ . I don't see a reason to protest, people don't get hired at various jobs all the time, and are fired for their actions away from work. Why should it be any different for the NFL ?

There's owners that dont care about his stance and would bring him in but they quiet cause they scared of their fanbases which equals: $$$

They know what his stance is about and to be honest there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but like I said above: $$$ cant lose that oh so precious money from the fanbase.

There's probably several owners in the NFL that care about that green piece of paper more than that cloth the flag is made out of and what it stands for, but they'll never say it in public cause they know what would happen ;)

As far as his birth "mom": Colin a grown man. I'll leave it at that.