JV SCORE UPDATES WEEK 1

WildcatScream

Lion Pride is a team from what I hear consists of freshmen and Sophomores that normally do not see much playing time. I go to church with a couple of the players and I couldn't hardly see them getting beat 50-0 to Spring Hill. Henderson freshmen played Atlanta

Few years back we had a team called the Screaming Eagles...same deal, all JV players though....actually had a couple big contributors that were found on that team that would have never been found had the team not been created. Would have been buried on the depth chart. I think it's a good thing to do if you have plenty of kids that aren't seeing the field.

Lion Pride is a team from what I hear consists of freshmen and Sophomores that normally do not see much playing time. I go to church with a couple of the players and I couldn't hardly see them getting beat 50-0 to Spring Hill. Henderson freshmen played Atlanta

I applaud the creation of the team to allow those players to get much needed game time. They won't develop on the bench watching. But Spring Hill.........51-0..........Wow!

I applaud the creation of the team to allow those players to get much needed game time. They won't develop on the bench watching. But Spring Hill.........51-0..........Wow!

Yep, pretty rough. But 11 kids started that wouldn't have seen the field otherwise. But a year of experience is important and a kid could grow 5 inches and 30 lbs in a year....studs could be found in the process....at the very least you are creating a wealth of somewhat experienced depth when varsity time rolls around.

Yep, pretty rough. But 11 kids started that wouldn't have seen the field otherwise. But a year of experience is important and a kid could grow 5 inches and 30 lbs in a year....studs could be found in the process....at the very least you are creating a wealth of somewhat experienced depth when varsity time rolls around.

I understand and agree 100%. Just messing with Lion70.

More teams should do this. I'm sure some do that I don't know of but this is just the 2nd team I've seen like this. We had one for 3 or 4 years but our enrollment is back down quite a bit. We are only fielding one jv and one freshmen team now.

More teams should do this. I'm sure some do that I don't know of but this is just the 2nd team I've seen like this. We had one for 3 or 4 years but our enrollment is back down quite a bit. We are only fielding one jv and one freshmen team now.

It's kinda strange here this year because I only counted 25 on our freshman team yesterday. Participation numbers here are really low. Heard there's 8 sophs. moved up to varsity as of now. The reason being they are very talented and the numbers are very low. Also add there's no drop in enrollment here.

Carlisle JV played harmony JV last night. My oldest gave me the score like this, a bunch to not much.. Hahahaha... Well at least the JV got to play, even if they got rolled.. Every snap is experience, and you only get better with more snaps and if you take a beat down, get back up and keep coming.. Hahahaha