Elysian fields vs winona

BoyzNdaHood

Elysian fields vs winona  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

I believe when the boys reunite it's going to b another fun year, these boys know what it takes to win they dont care there missing a few ppl next man up.... Coaches are really teaching these boys the fundamentals of football and it's fun to watch... Any other winona team would have gave up against alto falling behind by 16 with alto threatening again but they chipped away slowly and made it happen... It was a hell of a game and next friday should b the same

I'm pulling for that little team from close to the Smith/Upshur County border. Coach Kincade. Man, two seasons of adversity and being written off has created a culture of kids chomping at the bit to prove folks wrong. Another close game. Another example of that Wildcats Vodoo pulling it off.

I'm pulling for that little team from close to the Smith/Upshur County border. Coach Kincade. Man, two seasons of adversity and being written off has created a culture of kids chomping at the bit to prove folks wrong. Another close game. Another example of that Wildcats Vodoo pulling it off.

Its gonna be a good game. EF will be a tough out this year.
  • Like 1

Will be easier to get a ticket for this one. Carthage vs Gilmer on 9/23 will be crazy if they both keep winning.

Anybody that goes to that Carthage/Gilmer game keep your ticket stub. There will be 10,000 saying they were at that game. Lol