Elysian fields vs winona

BoyzNdaHood

Elysian fields vs winona  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

Y'all have a couple playmakers there. With #20 and #4, that's a pretty solid offense. Defense ain't shabby either.

Call me old school but wish they would put #4 and #20 in backfield together and just run downhill behind them 2 giants on left side of line and just smashmouth football lol

Call me old school but wish they would put #4 and #20 in backfield together and just run downhill behind them 2 giants on left side of line and just smashmouth football lol

Especially when Winona caught the momentum there. Give a hot team the ball back that quick? That scares me.

Block in the back on the TD hurt us that would have put us up with a couple minutes left, players have to learn when not to touch the defense when your guy is off to the races, we did it against alto now EF, proud of the guys not giving up and rallying back to compete, learn from the mistakes.... First half all EF second half all Winona hate there had to be a looser... We have to learn how to execute early and stop playing from behind, once we get healthy and learn were good enough to go a few rounds IMO, we had 18-19 players suited up tonight I guess the whole team is injured were supposed to have 28 players if im not mistaking

First half was horrible for our guy's, second half they performed better but fell a lil short mistakes cost the guys this game, we did exactly what we wanted end of third quarter and 4th a few penalties late in 4th cost the guys the game, they will learn from those mistakes and get better

If a undermanned Winona came back and hung with EF I'll tip my cap to them all night. A play or two goes EF's way this game's theirs even bigger. A play or two goes Winona's and they have it. It was a great game between two pretty good teams.