Week Two: Marshall at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (1-0) vs Marshall Mavericks (0-1)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

Delerious fans on here!!! Longview has had more disappointing early exists in old 5a or new 6a then long runs!

Define long run and define early exit? Cause the only "early exits" I remember in the highest classification under King was 05, 06 and 16. 04 went to regionals, 07 went to quarters, 10 went to semis and 11, 12, 13 went to regionals. I understand that in your narrow mind that anything short of state ring is an early exit but unfortunately that isn't how football works.

No one has said Longview would win it all this year. Thats the narrative YOU keep creating. What we've said is that they're a good team and COULD at least contend...which is true. This won't be the same team in November as it is now and now they are 2-0 with 2 lopsided wins.

To say otherwise proves you know nothing about this program.

Heck you said our best WR's are our QB's. You truly don't know anything about this program.

If FF was a Pack fan, I couldn't imagine what he or she would be saying. At least the lobos have made a few runs over the last few years.

FF needs to be a Pine Tree fan and get a lesson on what real mediocrity is.
  • Like 2

Lobos

Marshall ... you have your big own issues so bamos

You prove my point every time you say anything

Luckily......

I care what you think about Marshall about as much as most Lobo fans care what you think about Longview.

We will probably be 8-2 in November and what happened last Friday will be a distant memory.

But you'll still be droning on. Yawn.

• Like 2

By the way... it was good to meet JohnnyFootball and RandyJohnson at the ballgame Friday. Sorry I had to keep running errands.

One of these Fridays we gotta have a pre-game tailgate for the Lobo fans on Smoaky.

Yes sir ! It was good to meet up to visit with you and Johnnyfootball as well Matthias !

Talking football and the other various topics is always alot of fun !

I'm in for any tailgate with my Lobo brethren this season too !

Hey guys... remember that one time that Longview just wasn't good enough but still made the playoffs and went 3 rounds deep?

I get the pessimism... I really do. But the supporting argument is non-existent. He would have a better argument than his current stance if he just said "I could do better."

• Like 2