White Oak vs Tk Gorman

Racer55

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

That is easier said than done. That combo is tough.

Yes they are ... especially if you try to single cover him all night with the safety not helping out the cornerback as closely as he should have been ... I would take that combination away and they really don't have enough left to beat many programs ....

Yes they are ... especially if you try to single cover him all night with the safety not helping out the cornerback as closely as he should have been ... I would take that combination away and they really don't have enough left to beat many programs ....

They had 3 good receivers last year.

They had 3 good receivers last year.

Yes, they have some good ones ... but #7 is head and shoulders better than the others .... We ran the ball down their throats most of the game but penalties and a few mental lapses on defense killed us. The ball bounced the wrong way for the dawgs pretty much the whole game. It wasn't our best effort ....

White Oak should be able to handle them if they cover #7 ....

I told you it was easier said than done. Gorman QB can sling it and he has receivers too.

Any update on the score??

39-29 Gorman won

A bit surprising. Gorman is better than I thought. WO is the early favorite in their dist. The dist overall is fairly weak

I still think it's going to be a battle between WO and Jefferson. Once WO finds a defense, and they will need one to play with Jefferson, then they'll be fine. I am a bit surprised that WO lost tonight.