Redwater vs. Hooks

BluesMan1974

If Redwater continues to fumble like it did last week against EF, they won't win a game. 9 fumbles and lost 8 of them. EF wasn't that good of a team but when you give ANY team 8 more drive opportunities to score and in your territory half the time, you cant expect to win.

When RW had the ball they pretty much moved the ball at will on EF. EF couldn't run the ball very well but had a decent passing game. EF ran the ball on a very tired Defense from being out there all night long at the end of the game. Can't pick on this game because I never got to see RW play good ball.

Cheering for the Dragons all the way though!

If Redwater continues to fumble like it did last week against EF, they won't win a game. 9 fumbles and lost 8 of them. EF wasn't that good of a team but when you give ANY team 8 more drive opportunities to score and in your territory half the time, you cant expect to win.

When RW had the ball they pretty much moved the ball at will on EF. EF couldn't run the ball very well but had a decent passing game. EF ran the ball on a very tired Defense from being out there all night long at the end of the game. Can't pick on this game because I never got to see RW play good ball.

Ef had 476 total yds, over 200 rushing.... In my book thats moving the ball.

At will? Really...LMAO...EF's defense caused those fumbles and Last yr we played RW the first game and didnt play our best game and still beat y'all by a couple TD's..I'm sure RW will get better just like EF will get better, so don't be all butthurt about your team not hanging onto the ball..RW had one decent drive when they score a TD and the other TD was a lucky deep pass that our defender miss times his jump.

At will? Really...LMAO...EF's defense caused those fumbles and Last yr we played RW the first game and didnt play our best game and still beat y'all by a couple TD's..I'm sure RW will get better just like EF will get better, so don't be all butthurt about your team not hanging onto the ball..RW had one decent drive when they score a TD and the other TD was a lucky deep pass that our defender miss times his jump.

a team doesn't fumble 8 times cause of good defense, it's cause of poor ball control

RW fumbled 6 times against EF last year. RW was tired and EF wasn't. I believe that RW was better this year than last and more physical.

The first fumble was a bad pitch from the quarterback. It had nothing to do with any wood being handed out

Ok explain the other 8 fumbles...you can't justify y'all losing fumbles alone on losing to EF, RW had to play some dam defense too to keep EF from scoring no matter what field position but good luck holding onto the ball against Hooks.

TJ you seem really upset over a comment I made on a Hooks vs. RW thread. You must be one of the players on the team. As a grown man who has been following East Texas football, I call it like I see it. RW deserved to lose that game. EF deserved to win that game. No one is 'butt hurt'. I don't lose sleep over children playing a game on a field. RW played defense all night long because they gave EF 8 more opportunities to score. I think RW did pretty good considering basically EF only scored three of those times.(EF won by 3TD's) I guess my comment was based off the fact that EF was highly picked to win. I came to the game expecting to see a domination of play style and athletes. This particular night, it wasn't on that field. EF is a decent little team who got the benefit of playing another decent little team that couldn't hang on to the ball. Fumbling is part of the game. I would like to see the final stats for the game.(Penalties, yardage, and such) Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

I think RW will see some really good athletes in Hooks this Friday. How are the numbers looking at Hooks? Are there any underclassmen playing for Hooks this year?

• Like 1

TJ you seem really upset over a comment I made on a Hooks vs. RW thread. You must be one of the players on the team. As a grown man who has been following East Texas football, I call it like I see it. RW deserved to lose that game. EF deserved to win that game. No one is 'butt hurt'. I don't lose sleep over children playing a game on a field. RW played defense all night long because they gave EF 8 more opportunities to score. I think RW did pretty good considering basically EF only scored three of those times.(EF won by 3TD's) I guess my comment was based off the fact that EF was highly picked to win. I came to the game expecting to see a domination of play style and athletes. This particular night, it wasn't on that field. EF is a decent little team who got the benefit of playing another decent little team that couldn't hang on to the ball. Fumbling is part of the game. I would like to see the final stats for the game.(Penalties, yardage, and such) Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

I think RW will see some really good athletes in Hooks this Friday. How are the numbers looking at Hooks? Are there any underclassmen playing for Hooks this year?

Class of '89