Texas High-Ark High

THSfanatic

Man defense played there hearts out. Just can't find it on offense. We get a drive going then a penalty or miss a wide open receiver. Or finally a completed then fumble or a drop pass. Offense has to find there self. With the way defense plays we would have a pretty good team. Takes time I guess.

Missing Norton?

Not in the least. I said last year (before Norton left) that Ark High would probably beat THS the next 2 years. They have a Jr class that has already beaten the corresponding class at Texas High twice as 8th grade & Fresh teams. We just lost 7-0 with the weakest team I've seen in 10 years. It definitely was not a genius at work. He knew the strengths of the 2 teams before he jumped. Don't be fooled. This wasn't a shocker.......

Now the fact we've scored 7 pts in 2 games is. But hopefully the line will get better. There was improvement there between games 1 & 2.

Not in the least. I said last year (before Norton left) that Ark High would probably beat THS the next 2 years. They have a Jr class that has already beaten the corresponding class at Texas High twice as 8th grade & Fresh teams. We just lost 7-0 with the weakest team I've seen in 10 years. It definitely was not a genius at work. He knew the strengths of the 2 teams before he jumped. Don't be fooled. This wasn't a shocker.......

Now the fact we've scored 7 pts in 2 games is. But hopefully the line will get better. There was improvement there between games 1 & 2.

Yes there was improvement on the OL problem was QB and receivers. For the second game in a row # 11 Russell(sunshine) what I call him was wide open down the middle for a easy 6 but was over thrown 10 yards. QB has been hurting with throwing with accuracy but when he does receivers don't come down with it. Ball seems to be sailing on him short passes looks to be spot on. IMO Stanford's offense is a pass first then run. Tigers did come out running for the second half and had success but penalties forced them back into throwing. I see the potential being a good team they just going to have to play to the strength and weakness of what the offense can do. Practice practice... LLLP#6

Missing Norton?

Hilarious

If jumped is the same as someone walking the plank on a pirate ship then you got it right.