Week 3 - Carthage @ Whitehouse

PantherNation2015

Not if they only throw it once per game; LE had very little success on the ground for three quarters, but did better too late.

IMO, LE wore Carthage down... Hands on hips early and often..

Hope Dixon is alright..

Why was Ingram held out most of the second half?

IMO, LE wore Carthage down... Hands on hips early and often..

Hope Dixon is alright..

Why was Ingram held out most of the second half?

Surratt said to limit his carries. He said they want to limit him to 15 per game. I personally think him trying to stretch that run out close to the goal line had a little to do with it.

Carthage will improve off the LE game. You can tell Carthage only played 1.5 quarters last week. The offensive line needs to get better. QB needs more time. Defense is fine. They actually played really good I thought. The offenses just put them in a lot of bad positions. Then boys don't arm tackle. I will say that. I think LE wore them down, but that's expected when the offense is not executing. Overall I think Carthage got some good looks. It was a sloppy game, but nothing to hit the panic button about.

It didn't look real good for Dixon. I just hope it was precautionary.

Probably but remember that what you said last year.

About what? I've never said Carthage was going undefeated in any season. I been watching them too long. Surratt has been here 10 years and has 1 undefeated regular season. You would have to be a full blown dummy to say they are gonna go 10-0. I'm sure Carthage will drop a game this year. It just won't be to Henderson.

Oh Lion, the Dawgs get pressured a little bit and now they're just really not that great. LE is a good squad and will be hard to knock out of the playoffs.

Carthage barely played its best running back and had some turnovers that put the defense in bad situations.

If the QB continues to improve and minimizes turnovers the Carthage Bulldogs have a real chance to repeat as state champions.

If they lose a game along the way Bulldogs fans won't freak out and panic, neither will the team.

I'd like to see us go undefeated and win state again. If we lose a game and win state I'll be tickled pink just barely not as pink as if we'd gone undefeated.

You have not seen this years Dawgs, how do you know what they look like.

I am the one who said they will go undefeated and even with last nights play, I still say they go 16 and 0.

The Dawgs made a ton of mistakes on a very good LE team and still scored 48 points and won.

Lion70 keep picking against the Dawgs and like always you will be disappointed.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.