Longview Lobos (2-0) vs South Oak Cliff Golden Bears  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a blow out

I don't usually rant.

But man...Lawson shouldn't see the field again as QB the rest of this year. Good player but he's not a QB.

Haynes or Carter. I don't care. I want Haynes but screw it...I don't care as long as it's not Lawson.

Ok... lobos go 16-0

Hey... I said we could be on it. I'm willing to bet we don't lose 3 district games. Are you willing to bet that we do?

I don't usually rant.

But man...Lawson shouldn't see the field again as QB the rest of this year. Good player but he's not a QB.

Haynes or Carter. I don't care. I want Haynes but screw it...I don't care as long as it's not Lawson.

That bad? I trust you over this yahoo lmao

Maybe it's just me but I don't see nothing with this team that believes me to think this year will be any different than last year. I'm outta here.

I am with you 100% GTee2! Same BS with John King every damn year. This is what separates him from coaches like Scott Surratt and why I always say, THIS is John King's ceiling as a head coach. This man has an lethal arsenal on the sideline and he decides to pull out the little pistol starter and shoot himself in the leg for no apparent reason! #PlaxicoBurressFirstCousin

• Like 2

I don't usually rant.

FWIW... it's the Senior "blood and sweat" for the program kid OR "political play"... can't y'all see the white elephant off in the corner ?

That's it fellas !

Maybe Coach King surprises and makes the right move in the second half...hmmmm ?

We shall see ?

FWIW... it's the Senior "blood and sweat" for the program kid OR "political play"... can't y'all see the white elephant off in the corner ?

That's it fellas !

Maybe Coach King surprises and makes the right move in the second half...hmmmm ?

We shall see ?

I'm hoping that he's just using these non-district games to try and let a QB find their groove and settle on one. But he'd better make that decision fast.

Hey... I said we could be on it. I'm willing to bet we don't lose 3 district games. Are you willing to bet that we do?

That bad? I trust you over this yahoo lmao

I'm sorry man.

I'm not a negative person like the rest of these yahoos but enough is enough. Longview's offense is better than 17 first half points. They must put the best QB in and right now we have the 3rd best in.

I don't even have beef with the defense. Do they give up yardage at times? Yes...BUT THEY DON'T GIVE UP SCORES. That's all I care about on that side of the ball.

But our D won't be able to bail us out against the really good teams in the playoffs when the QB isn't being efficient on offense. Besides that, I simply don't trust a 5'7 QB against the "Westfield's" of the world.

I'm sorry man.

I'm not a negative person like the rest of these yahoos but enough is enough. Longview's offense is better than 17 first half points. They must put the best QB in and right now we have the 3rd best in.

I don't even have beef with the defense. Do they give up yardage at times? Yes...BUT THEY DON'T GIVE UP SCORES. That's all I care about on that side of the ball.

But our D won't be able to bail us out against the really good teams in the playoffs when the QB isn't being efficient on offense. Besides that, I simply don't trust a 5'7 QB against the "Westfield's" of the world.

Gotcha. Yeah, it's obvious who the best QB is. But I guess he's trying to let Lawson find a groove and go, but it just ain't happening. Any chance he could play receiver? lol

Randy is right...except I think it's a 900 lb gorilla...I may be in the minority, but he stands to lose the whole locker room with a bad decision..so he plays what you're seeing!

Unfortunately...

THIS is the only plausible explanation !

IF he doesn't utilitize Haynes on the Varsity then he may as well be back on the JV to get the reps !