LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-0) vs South Oak Cliff Golden Bears  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a blow out

Main issue is qb easy fix put Haynes in full game not clean up duty..

Obviously, he's THE answer to the issues that now face an offense that has lost several starters to injury.

Unfortunately, the legion of Longview fans that are in agreement don't get to be in on that decision.

The head coach really, really likes the shorter Senior QB. He basically said as much during his post game interview (to paraphrase...Jordan (Lawson) did some really good things for us !)

Unless Lawson is hurt then he'll roll him out there to be his man... that's what we're going to see.

I hope I'm wrong but since he's getting the early "in game" reps that will likely be the case.

It's baffling and will take either an injury, a multitude of mistakes or God forbid a loss for stubborn head coach to change !

We will lose against Horn if Lawson plays next week. I have no doubts about that.

I'll play along. I'll disagree because Horn and the vast majority of 11-6A don't play defense worth a darn.

Longview will win next week because of their defense. FWIW...Lufkin would beat just about every team in 11-6A and the Lobos are better than the Panthers.

I know you'll argue that because you simply can't help yourself but to play "devils advocate" whenever we comment...lol !

I'll play along. I'll disagree because Horn and the vast majority of 11-6A don't play defense worth a darn.

Longview will win next week because of their defense. FWIW...Lufkin would beat just about every team in 11-6A and the Lobos are better than the Panthers.

I know you'll argue that because you simply can't help yourself but to play "devils advocate" whenever we comment...lol !

You hit the nail on the head. Defensively the lobos will be ok.

The Lobos beat a good Lufkin team in week one and did not play to their full potential. Whether coaching or execution. Of course I have strong opinions on which one.

Offense has to find an identity.

• Like 1

You hit the nail on the head. Defensively the lobos will be ok.

The Lobos beat a good Lufkin team in week one and did not play to their full potential. Whether coaching or execution. Of course I have strong opinions on which one.

Offense has to find an identity.

Aye JB, I finally got to enjoy last night. Your words of encouragement could've help the JT fans last night though. A lot of sad faces headed back to Tyler.
  • Like 1