LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-0) vs South Oak Cliff Golden Bears  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a blow out

Ate JB, I finally got to enjoy last night. Your words of encouragement could've help the JT fans last night though. A lot of sad faces headed back to Tyler.

I knew Lufkin would take it. I was glad you got to enjoy a Panther win. As far as JT goes, their fan base thinks they are better than they are.

So there was slow singing and flower bring last night!! JT better wake up or there will be two weeks worth of long trips back to Tyler.

• Like 1

I knew Lufkin would take it. I was glad you got to enjoy a Panther win. As far as JT goes, their fan base thinks they are better than they are.

So there was slow singing and flower bring last night!! JT better wake up or there will be two weeks worth of long trips back to Tyler.

lmao

Anti.... who the heck are u anyway????? The things I have said have been actually agreed upon with other posters! I'm sorry if I don't kiss green behind but the facts are the fscts... wecwill see

You loss credibility when you mentioned Lee beating Longview.

Actually, far before that but that's another story.

Even if we had Haynes at QB, which we should, you'd find something to be negative about.

He could go 20-21, 400 yards, 5 TD's and you'd complain about the 1 incompletion he had. lol

There's a difference between critiquing and complaining. You complain, we critique. No one here has green blinders on because no one on here has claimed Longview to be something they aren't.

• Like 1