LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-0) vs South Oak Cliff Golden Bears  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a close one
    • South Oak Cliff in a blow out

Nope, he's been moved to middle linebacker. King heard your complaints about short linebackers.

No QB this week. Just gonna direct snap everything to the backs.

This could be that new cutting edge offense to take football by storm... lets see if we can come up with a solid playbook and take over a team.

I mean that sounds great but what about this team is sooo much better than last year .???? Honestly .... not rb, not oline, not wr..... defense soo far... and I'd say no to qb....

Least amount of points allowed through 2 games since 2011. Even less when you consider that Lufkin scored late against our 2s.

Even with the three QB rotation, have only scored 4 less points than we did in 2016 through 2 games (which is the 2nd most under King through 2 games).

Just...let things unfold. Do we have some injuries? Sure. Every team has some. Let the team even play a single game before you start railing off on them though.

Rb position won't bail them out as much now.... the other rbs are not near the talent of williams.... this lobo team has zero d-1 players on d... 1 kicker and 1 oline man.... just not sure where all this talent is that lobo fans think is there???just being honest ! It's not size because there is none.... just to me looks like a weak group senior wise.