Week 3: Jefferson Bulldogs(2-0) at Elysian Fields Yellowjackets (2-0)

skyblueice04

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jefferson Bulldogs
    • Elysian Fields Yellowjackets

This game will be fairly close. Jeffy should win on paper. The game takes place on the field and EF rarely lays down for anyone. Jeffy wins by two to three scores. I think the bulldogs are less to melt down this year and win the games they should win

I'm hearing great things about Jefferson. Serious question, does EF have anyone with size/speed to cover Jefferson big receiver?

The next question is, if they do have someone, who will cover the other receivers? Jefferson has some burners for sure! Can't just shut him down and think that's it's bc they will have multiple weapons.

I'm hearing great things about Jefferson. Serious question, does EF have anyone with size/speed to cover Jefferson big receiver?

Our secondary is ok but like I said EF Jefferson always battle close games no matter who has the better athletes

Which one...they got 6'4, 6'3, and 6'2 at WR. The 6'2 junior is the most dangerous. He averaged well over 20 yards per catch last year as a sophomore when he had 1099 receiving yards. That offense has some weapons.

Our secondary is ok but like I said EF Jefferson always battle close games no matter who has the better athletes

You're right, they usually do. But this year they seem to have their stuff together. If EF plays mistake free ball it could be a good one. Make a couple mistakes and they got the athletes to bury you this year....more talent that they usually have actually.

I know they got athletes year in and year out, but this team seems to be more disciplined than their talent laden teams of the past.

Very much so. I really think they have the talent to play for all the marbles. As long as they can keep it together and play to their full potential. Cuz if they ever want to play with teams like Yoe, they gonna have to be disciplined. We had more talent than Yoe in 2010 and their discipline outshined that star studded team by 20 points. I'm really interested to see if they really can keep it together this time...theyre off to a good start.

JEFFERSON BULLDOGS.

IS THIS OFFENSE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR?.....-YES

IS THIS DEFENSE BETTER?.....YES

Last year EF went at our secondary..I promise you it will be totally different this year.See alot of y'all still stuck in the past on this JEFFERSON always been loaded or they have been this or been that.. What yall are seeing are a group of kids that dont know how to lose all they do is win no matter what so when you mix that with the coaching staff they have and work out program this is what yall are witnessing so I truly hope EF ready cause its about to get real ugly for opposing teams. DONT KILL THE MESSENGER

JEFFERSON BULLDOGS.

IS THIS OFFENSE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR?.....-YES

IS THIS DEFENSE BETTER?.....YES

Last year EF went at our secondary..I promise you it will be totally different this year.See alot of y'all still stuck in the past on this JEFFERSON always been loaded or they have been this or been that.. What yall are seeing are a group of kids that dont know how to lose all they do is win no matter what so when you mix that with the coaching staff they have and work out program this is what yall are witnessing so I truly hope EF ready cause its about to get real ugly for opposing teams. DONT KILL THE MESSENGER

Jefferson. Should be a good game. #3 for EF is gonna take his shots down field or try and get the ball outside quick to his receivers. #4 and #20 can tote the rock pretty good. That #1 is one of the fastest kids I've seen all season. Winona came back on them Friday night with a couple broken big plays and a huge INT return for a TD. Got to see and talk to a couple of the Jefferson kids last night at our game. Sounded like they were ready for this game. Good luck to both sides.

Jefferson. Should be a good game. #3 for EF is gonna take his shots down field or try and get the ball outside quick to his receivers. #4 and #20 can tote the rock pretty good. That #1 is one of the fastest kids I've seen all season. Winona came back on them Friday night with a couple broken big plays and a huge INT return for a TD. Got to see and talk to a couple of the Jefferson kids last night at our game. Sounded like they were ready for this game. Good luck to both sides.

Good recap, EF really should have putt he game away 35-0 or more at half. Dropped a TD on the opening drive right down the middle and a int deep on another drive. It is why you play 2 halfs. Some crazy things happened in the second half to get the game tied. Give credit to Winona for not quitting..

• Like 1

Good recap, EF really should have putt he game away 35-0 or more at half. Dropped a TD on the opening drive right down the middle and a int deep on another drive. It is why you play 2 halfs. Some crazy things happened in the second half to get the game tied. Give credit to Winona for not quitting..

yeah these boys wont quit they build off of one big play, if they get the momentum they will play their hearts out.... EF won first half winona won second half, defense played a whole lot better second half, I questioned a few play calls by the coaching staff but..... Winona could have easily stole this game with 4 minutes left the penalty on the TD hurt then the delay of game... These boys just need to learn from their mistakes and put it together for 4 quarters.... GOOD LUCK EF
  • Like 1