Week 3: Jefferson Bulldogs(2-0) at Elysian Fields Yellowjackets (2-0)

skyblueice04

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jefferson Bulldogs
    • Elysian Fields Yellowjackets

Jefferson was better than I thought athletes everywhere but a team that will line up and just run down hill at them can beat them if they can keep up on scoreboard EF could of just ran ball down their throat if coach would just commit to the run and stop passing all the time! But Jefferson was def the better team tonight hands down.

• Like 1

If it was so easy to run down there throat what took so long and why haven't it happen yet easy to say when its 28-6 and defense is rotating every body. Y'all keep thinking its a game with my BULLDOGS WE GONE GET THIS RESPECT ONE GAME AT A TIME

I guess my last sentence didn't get read ? They got my respect tonight and looked really good offensively all night I was just giving my opinion. But honestly if everyone stays healthy that offense is loaded and will get better ! Good luck rest of season !

Not taking anything away from EF, they're pretty darn good, but Jefferson was in cruise control the 2nd half. Great game by both teams!! Keep rolling dawgs!

EF made early mistakes that put them in the whole early and had to fight their way back but I do agree that EF needs to run the ball more than passing.

If it was so easy to run down there throat what took so long and why haven't it happen yet easy to say when its 28-6 and defense is rotating every body. Y'all keep thinking its a game with my BULLDOGS WE GONE GET THIS RESPECT ONE GAME AT A TIME

oh horse poop, yall had starters in the whole game including when my son caught that 41 yd td on #21 your fastest reciever. Yes overall jefferson is much faster. They jumped out 28-0 and it was 30 to 13 ef after that. Good win jefferson but that game was far from a blowout.

oh horse ###, yall had starters in the whole game including when my son caught that 41 yd td on #21 your fastest reciever. Yes overall jefferson is much faster. They jumped out 28-0 and it was 30 to 13 ef after that. Good win jefferson but that game was far from a blowout.

Who said it was a blowout! Congrats on your son catching his td pass, but let's include the 2 or 3tds brought back against Jefferson...score please? And yes when Jefferson jumped out on y'all by 21 the D line was steadily rotating. It's called good sportsmanship.

FIRST OF ALL WE DIDNT HAVE THEM IN THE WHOLE GAME THE FIRST HALF WE STARTED LINEBACKER#24 AND YALL COULD NOT MOVE THE BALL AT ALL AND THE SECOND HALF THEY WENT WITH #17 BE SURE TO GET THAT FILM FROM YOUR COACH. SECOND OF ALL #21 IS NOT OUR FASTEST WR #3 IS #21 JUST LOOKS OH SO GOOD DOING IT... AND YES SORRY TO TELL YOU IT WAS A BLOW OUT

LET ME QUIT DISRESPECTING MY BOYS LIKE THAT I DONT ADDRESS THEM BY NUMBER LET ME MAKE SURE YALL KNOW THEIR NAMES SO TELL EVERYBODY

#7QB Trey Hodge

#6RB Tybo Williams

#3WR TQ Jackson

#21RB Dee Black

#24LB Malik Cannon

#22LB Jordan Randle

#4 LB Trace Smith

#2DE Taylor Smith

#9DE Eric Gipson

He is bitter that they lost. Choke it up!

not bitter at all. But to say 41-30 is a blowout is a joke. Jefferson is good i said that before. I didnt mean to say reciever i meant to say player. If anyone says Ef didnt give jeff everything they wanted is lying to themselves. Oh and i can promise you ub df wants no part of jeff or ef.

UNLUCKY READ THE THREADS IVE BEEN HERE FROM THE JUMP..WHAT YOU MEAN.. I Am THEDAWGPOUND.

Easy, Dawg, you've just now got on the 2017 bandwagon. Having got that out of the way I see Jefferson going 10-0 and who knows how deep into the playoffs. Need to shore up the run defense and cut down on penalties but they're definitely on their way!

1200px-Circus-Parade_white-bandwagon_Jul